twoguysacam

Krubb Orgy

Reading through the forum posts, I see that some of the sex clubs like Krubb bring in models when they have orgy events or foam parties happening. Assuming that playing with these models are covered in the cost of entrance fee and not something you have to shell out once inside. I’ve also read that many of these guys are on OF. Do any places post prior to they are bringing in… think it’s extremely hot to watch a guy online prior to fucking/getting fucked by him (them). 

On 8/6/2023 at 7:14 AM, twoguysacam said:

Reading through the forum posts, I see that some of the sex clubs like Krubb bring in models when they have orgy events or foam parties happening. Assuming that playing with these models are covered in the cost of entrance fee and not something you have to shell out once inside. I’ve also read that many of these guys are on OF. Do any places post prior to they are bringing in… think it’s extremely hot to watch a guy online prior to fucking/getting fucked by him (them). 

Both Krubb and R3 (and sometimes Mania, which is owned by the same people as R3) throw Orgy parties which usually go for 1-2 hours on a regular schedule. In both cases the price of entrance covers the entrance to the party and the right to have sex with performers, though the performer can say no to a paying guest if he really doesn't like it. I think Krubb put more on their website about which models they are having a given night. For the ones at R3, I guess you can ask the staff. I asked once a performer if he wanted to exchange line accounts, but he said no and if I wanted to see him again, I should have to go to R3 again. I'm kinda young though and don't pay for sex. I guess if you mention that you want to pay him, the answer might be really different.

Personally, I prefer the o-parties at R3. I've only been to Krubb once, in August of last year on an orgy night but felt that their party was a bit disorganized, plus you don't have mattresses where to have sex on like you have at R3.

On a side note, what's the mask situation at BKK's saunas at the moment?

When I went to Krubb, 95% of guys was wearing  a mask inside. It was better when I went to the o-parties at Mania for NYE, but even there you would see about 25-30% with a mask on, even when going into a foam party where you could hardly breathe. In May, I saw way less people wearing a mask on the streets and malls of BKK, but didn't go to any sauna. Hope using a mask in a sauna is a thing even in BKK now. At the saunas in Taipei and HK that I've been this year, you could only count 2-3 guys in a total that were still wearing a mask.

On 8/10/2023 at 1:42 PM, hojacat said:

Personally, I prefer the o-parties at R3. I've only been to Krubb once, in August of last year on an orgy night but felt that their party was a bit disorganized, plus you don't have mattresses where to have sex on like you have at R3.

Thanks for the insight! Much appreciated.