travelinbro

I'm in Salvador, does Clube11 still exist?

• Members

No. Counterintuitively, it’s where #88 would be situated. Eleven 8-inchers yields 88, or eight 11-inchers what have you … don’t ask.

Street probably still runs north to the 2-way Joana Angelica, so if the driver missed the cue and did not take you that way, you can hop out at the corner of Joana Angelica and walk a few steps south.

IMG_9923.png

IMG_9924.png

IMG_9925.jpeg

IMG_9926.png

51 minutes ago, Riobard said:

IMG_9927.jpeg

IMG_9928.jpeg

Thank you, I haven't gone there yet.  I'm going to take a trip there today.  I was wondering why it's not coming up on google searches at all, though.  I put in Clube11 or Clube11 salvador, etc, and there are no results anymore. But I'll take a quick visit today to see what's going on.  Thanks again for your reply.

• Members

I had a few excellent experiences there in June of 2022.  Thank you for mentioning Clube11.  If the stunning 20 year old I met there is now a stunning 22 year old, Salvador definitely needs to be included on my upcoming itinerary.  In fact, I’m going to contact him right now.  I haven’t heard from him in forever.

8 hours ago, Novarunner said:

I had a few excellent experiences there in June of 2022.  Thank you for mentioning Clube11.  If the stunning 20 year old I met there is now a stunning 22 year old, Salvador definitely needs to be included on my upcoming itinerary.  In fact, I’m going to contact him right now.  I haven’t heard from him in forever.

Well, unfortunately I didn't make it.  I drove by it (I rented a car for this trip) a couple of times but parking wasn't available until the last time I drove by it.  I was enjoying driving through the city.  A super sweet guy I met a few days prior on skokka hit me up  to see if I would like to spend time with him again.  I couldn't pass this baby up.  I'll check out Lagoa went I get to Sao Paulo tomorrow.  I think my airbnb is in the same area.  I plan on making Salvador a regular destination so I may make it to Clube11 someday.