endlessdream

Salvador - Non GP sauna - Clube Rio’s

• Members

I visited Clube Rio’s on Thursday 28th Dec. 2023. It was running a pre-réveillon event. The entrance was slightly higher, 70 réais for 1 and 130 for a couple, but it included free flow selected cocktails and snacks. I arrived at around 5 pm. It was packed! I queued to pay the entrance, I change, I queued to get drinks, etc. It had 3 or 4 free cocktails at any given time, and some pães de queijo. Later at night they also offered bubbly. 

The place was very well run. You could see the management was doing the job right. It has showers, sauna, hammam on ground floor. A bar with big dance / sitting area, a very dark room and a cinema-like screen room on the first floor. On the second / top floor there are 7 or 8 cabines, with a tv room and a patio to chill. 

The ambiance was friendly, too friendly for sex actually. Most clients were there with partners or friends, so you stick out like a sore thumb being alone, and an Asian like me was of course even worse. Many friendly guys on the first floor tried to make small talks, but as I mentioned, I hate small talks. So I smiled and ‘obrigadod’. 

I counted over 100 guys there, most of which in the 30 to 50s. I felt maybe 10% of them were fuckable and I was really attracted to 3 of them. The first one was an Afro, with a sculpture body, quietly standing in the corridor on the second floor. It was easy to connect to him. I waked by him and he followed. I waked to a cabin and he followed. The sex was great. His cock is about 19 cm but extremely hard. He fucked me in all possible positions that a sauna cabin could accommodate and made me cum twice. When I praised his incredible body, he laughed as if saying ‘I hear this a lot’. He showed me a hidden room after the patio behind the toilet. There was a lounge bed and a small screen. A creepy looking guy was jerking off there so we ran out. 

Then I had my downtime. When I was ready again around 7:30 pm, I realized something horrible: most of the guys there were in their downtime, too. I guessed every good looking one had cum after I did. I tried with several but they couldn’t get hard enough. I don’t fuck half hard cocks. It’s too frustrating. So I missed the second really attractive guy. The third one was a Viking looking giant. But he was never on the top floor. He was mostly jerking off in the screen room and wandering in the dark room. I never managed to get his attention in the screen room and the dark room was really too dark. Based on the guys he jerked off with, I’m not at all his type anyway. 

I was thinking about leaving, and decided to do a last tour. Then another Afro grabbed me on the stairs. It was very rare to have someone so direct and agressive. He was not much a looker but he had an ion-hard cock, and he really wanted me. I let him fuck me. He was very passionate and cum quickly. Again, thanks to BTS, we Asians have an ever-expanding fan base now. lol. 

At that point, I was done. But I did notice that more and more guys were going to the second floor. I guess guys were ready for the second round. I was a bit pre-phased that night. 

All in all, it was a fun night. Clube Rio’s definitely was worth the visit. You don’t need to be a super model to have fun there. Guys are normal looking and no one discriminates. In the YouTube video I re-posted some time ago here, the Brazilian vloger said it’s the sauna with younger and better looking clients. I suppose there’s no point trying the others. But of course, if your goal is to up-sleep some muscle gods or eye candies, you’d better open your pocket in one of the GP saunas. 

• Members
10 hours ago, endlessdream said:

if your goal is to up-sleep some muscle gods or eye candies, you’d better open your pocket in one of the GP saunas. 

Good advice👍.  Thanks.  I shall plan a visit to Salvador again soon.  Porto Alegre was a big disappointment.