RareCandy

Joven pulcro tonificado para complacerte y hacerte sentir especial y deseada

Arriésgate a conocer algo fuera de tu contexto he inolvidable una persona única y especial para el momento en que necesitas sentirte amada, atendida y deseada, Soy delgado fornido mi estatura es de 1.70 y soy de piel morena centrada directa y con la mejor actitud de complacerte en tus carencias... Soy mente abierta descomplicado, seriedad humilda y respeto.

Take the risk of getting to know something outside of your context, I am unforgettable, a unique and special person for the moment when you need to feel loved, cared for and desired. I am slim, strong, my height is 1.70 and I have dark skin, focused directly and with the best attitude to please you. in your shortcomings... I am uncomplicated, open-minded, humble seriousness and respect.

20240122_111741.jpg

IMG-20240121-WA0068.jpeg

Snapchat-389189458.jpg

20240119_204049.jpg

20240112_171606.jpg

Screenshot_20231231_005212_Facebook.jpg

20240119_221040.jpg

Met his man yesterday morning, had a fun morning session, then he came for evening meal and stayed the night.  3 way in evening,......  flip fuck in morning, at 1400 he gave a massage and accidently seeded my ass again.

he looks better than than the fotos, lean defined smooth flawless skin. small tight ass makes my dick look big.

I actually think he is more straight than gay.  but willing passionate bottom.  Kissing happy positive attitude.  right now we are even at three loads each ..... 

I see about posting more revealing foto in members area.