Guest dale1

Circus in Town

Guest dale1

I have been told by friends in town that there is a Russian circus under-tent near Pattaya Park ......... does anybody have any definitive information about it ........... times of performances and cost of tickets?? Thanks.

I have been told by friends in town that there is a Russian circus under-tent near Pattaya Park ......... does anybody have any definitive information about it ........... times of performances and cost of tickets?? Thanks.

I always thought the whole town was a "Circus" I seem to go from one big top to the next :rolleyes:

john

Guest lvdkeyes

I posted about this 3 weeks or so ago.

Last week's Pattaya City Expats Club Newsletter had the following announcement:

RUSSIAN CIRCUS - IS CLOSED FOR THREE MONTHS - With all that is happening in our city - Songkran, reduced tourist traffic, and problems of other kinds in the country - the Russian Circus has closed, effective Thursday, April 16, 2009 for about three months to improve their business situation and develop additional promotions. We will have more information as it becomes available.

Guest Patexpat
RUSSIAN CIRCUS - IS CLOSED FOR THREE MONTHS

THERE IS A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE ON 8th MAY TO RAISE MONEY FOR LOCAL ROTARY CLUBS. TICKETS B350, PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

THERE IS A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE ON 8th MAY TO RAISE MONEY FOR LOCAL ROTARY CLUBS. TICKETS B350, PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

I think it should be noted that 350 baht is the regular admission price for the circus, so if you accept Patexpat's offer you do not have to pay anything extra because it's a charity event.

I think it should be noted that 350 baht is the regular admission price for the circus, so if you accept Patexpat's offer you do not have to pay anything extra because it's a charity event.

The 350 Baht was a promotional price and was raised at the beginning of April to 600 Baht.