Gaybutton

White Night Ends Buffet Dinners - Goes to Regular Menu

And not keeping their food cold enough with the same result...Bacteria.

If I've learned anything about buffets, I've learned the time to get there is when they first put out the food. The hot food is still hot and the cold food is still cold, and everything is at its peak quality.

I've been lucky, I guess. So far I've never gotten sick from any buffets in all of Thailand.

" ... If I've learned anything about buffets, I've learned the time to get there is when they first put out the food ... "

Horses know that rule as well .... along with the rest of the barnyard.

Anyway, a completely coincidental thread on the normally dull-as- dust Baht-Stop seems to make a very similar point: << http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6385 >>

(And don't go giving me any flack for being any of those posters. To my probable detriment I am 'Smiles' on all the Boards I participate on).

Cheers ... B)

Guest lvdkeyes
And not keeping their food cold enough with the same result...Bacteria. Especially the salads and salad dressing with mayonaise products.

Mayonnaise being the culprit in food poisoning is a widely believed misconception. The other foods in mayonnaise based salads are more likely to cause the problem than the mayonnaise, providing it is commercially made mayonnaise. Homemade mayonnaise is another story.

Horses know that rule as well .... along with the rest of the barnyard.

Fine. You didn't write those posts. Three guesses how much I care what a couple of idiots who I doubt I've ever even met have to say. Come to think of it, three guesses how much I care about anything you have to say. Obviously, for whatever your reasons are, you're trying to provoke me. I don't know why or where that's coming from all of a sudden, but it's not going to work.

And, by the way, if I and/or my friends want to go to a buffet and "gorge," that's exactly what we'll do . . . with or without your approval.