TotallyOz

Thai Elite Card

I see the Visa regulations are changing as of Oct 1. I wonder if this will increase the numbers of those who purchase the Thai Elite Card?

http://www.thailandelite.com/

Do you think this card will stand the test of time? What I mean by this is that if one purchases it, will the 5 year renewal keep renewing even after the current administration leaves? What do you see for the future of this program?

Guest LoeplohandNalac

We have an elite card and when we bought it we got in for a lifetime. We do not have to renew it.

It gives us many benefits. On the airport ist great fun to have this card specially if granny travels with us. We also play a good match of golf and we play many times for free but always for sure a 50% discount. Owning this card opened for us many doors and even some benefits we rather not talk about.

We have an elite card and when we bought it we got in for a lifetime. We do not have to renew it.

It gives us many benefits. On the airport ist great fun to have this card specially if granny travels with us. We also play a good match of golf and we play many times for free but always for sure a 50% discount. Owning this card opened for us many doors and even some benefits we rather not talk about.

Thanks. Do you think it will really be renewable for life or that may change?

Guest LoeplohandNalac

Thanks. Do you think it will really be renewable for life or that may change?

We do not know they told us it was for life. and hopefully it is and on our receid it says life long membership.

The card is issued for the lifetime of the member and can even be transferred to a successor or third part for 30 years. Anyone want to sell and old one?

The five years refers to the Visa that you get for free with 90 days renewals for free and after the five years it says you can renew for another five years for free also.

Originally it was proposed to allow members permission to own a plot of land but this never happened.

Now would be a good time to introduce ownership of land if they want to sell a lot of cards.

The reason that it does not sell is because the benefits are few for the price. The Visa is one serious advantage and the greeting at airport, fast track and limo to your hotel sounds nice but one can get a lot of niceness for a million baht = US$27,000 = UK

The letter I got back from them today.

Thanks for your interested in our privilege program. For becoming a member you need to complete the application form and prepare your documents which are copy of your passport and 2 photos (size 2 inches) you can either email or mailing your application to us. Once your application approved by immigration department then we will email you for the payment settle which you can do by transferring. After your payment is settled the card will be delivered to you within 2 weeks time. A part of 5 year visa, since this membership is lifetime membership that means life time visa as well but member needs to renew the visa every 5 years. If you would like to have further information you please feel free to contact me at anytime.