TotallyOz

ITunes

I love being in Thailand, I do miss many things about being stateside. The main thing is the TV shows and Blockbuster. I have been downloading ITunes for the TV shows often and love to see all the latest shows the morning after they are broadcast in the US.

Now, they have started to offer movie downloads as well. It is great. I download a few today and am excited to watch them as I have not found the ones I wanted in Thailand.

Guest LoeplohandNalac

pls. can you explain more about I.Tunes.

Is it a machine like the I pop from apple.

Can you dowload t.v. programs from a internet site on your I.Tune machine and then connet it with your t.v. and watch in at a big screem t.v. or home cinema screen.

Does that mean that soon we can download almost any t.v. programm from any country ?

How long is it to download and is the speed in Thailand high enough to download ?

Thanks.

Apple really struck gold when they made the Ipod. The Ipod is the player they created to play music and video. Itunes.com is the place where people with Ipods go to download their music and video. Itunes is also a program that is on your computer that interacts with the site. It keeps track of all of your music and video. It organizes them and even will tell you what is new that you want to download.

Currently, there are tons of TV shows that are available. I particularly enjoy Desperate Housewives, Survivor, Big Brother, Fat Actress, Weeds, Convict, Commander and Chief and Wildfire. They have a very nice variety of selections available. Music costs 99 cents per song and shows cost 1.99 per song. Most of the videos available are from the USA but I am sure others are planned. It has just about all artists for the music portion.

Full-length movies are new and there are not many choices. However, there will be. It has just started and they add to things very quickly.

I really enjoy the music from there and play it on my Ipod whenever I go on a trip.

You can watch the videos on your Ipod, your computer or on your TV. The quality is amazing as it is digital. I do watch the shows on a large wide screen and the clarity is amazing.

It was my first IPod that got me hooked on Macs and now that is all I purchase. They produce the best and fastest of computers and they have great customer service.

Hope this helps both of you. :)

They produce the best and fastest of computers and they have great customer service.

I just love to hear you say that :)

I tunes TV show is only available for the USA. Being from Europe, I can not download or even have access to the I-tunes US site with a Non US credit card information.

In France, they only propose music. No TV Show.