TotallyOz

Knee Deep in Rain

My oh my what a few days we have had. The rain seems to be endless. The sun seems to have left us for another time. The streets are overflowing. The bars are not as busy as normal. The motorcycle accidents are on the rise.

I had to laugh yesterday as I saw a family near my home wading through about 4 feet of water singing songs to pass the time as they waded. What other option could they have? They were soaked, singing and happy to be in Pattaya. Thus, the wonderful nature of the beast. I use to summer in New England for many years and was told, if you can't stand the winters you don't deserve the summers. Same is true for here. If you can't take the rain with a smile, you don't deserve the good times that are a coming.

Guest catawampuscat

more rain today.. Rainwalker would be happy as one could almost use a canoe on the main roads..

do you know the difference between a canoe and a ..... (fill in)? A canoe tips... :p