TotallyOz

Harry Potter Coming to Thailand

This week is the premiere of the new Harry Potter. I tried a few weeks back to get tickets to see Transformers at the Imax in Bangkok and drove to the city from Pattaya to see the feature. We got there early and the show was sold out. Harry Potter is also selling out days in advance. It seems if you want to see the movie on any larger screen, you will need to get advance tickets. Odd thing at Siam Paragon is that you go to the Imax booth and they have no good seats left. If you ask them about 2 good rows that have x's in them they will tell you another company has them and they are not allowed to sell them. I asked where this company was and they pointed across the room to another booth. I walked over and got the same tickets for less money. I don't get it? Why would there were 2 different booths that are selling tickets to the same theatre but different rows?

If you are going to see Harry Potter for the first few days, get tickets as early as you can!

We saw Transformers 2 in the first class cinema in Pattaya. Tickets with 600 baht each was little expensive but we got free snacks, cocktails and drinks as much as we could drink and eat. Seats very big with electronic control. We have been the only two customers..... very funny for my boyfriend. After the movie he needs one hour to call all his friends to tell the story.

Guest lazarus
We saw Transformers 2 in the first class cinema in Pattaya. Tickets with 600 baht each was little expensive but we got free snacks, cocktails and drinks as much as we could drink and eat. Seats very big with electronic control. We have been the only two customers..... very funny for my boyfriend. After the movie he needs one hour to call all his friends to tell the story.

Can you give him my number? I saw Transformers and it had to be the worst ever movie made. If there was a story I don't have any idea what it was. Even my Thai friend was in a daze.

Guest lvdkeyes
Can you give him my number? I saw Transformers and it had to be the worst ever movie made. If there was a story I don't have any idea what it was. Even my Thai friend was in a daze.

I completely agree with you, but my bf loved it for the special effects. There is no accounting for taste.

Guest fountainhall
I tried a few weeks back to get tickets to see Transformers at the Imax in Bangkok

The craziest thing is if you go to the Paragon iMax cinema and try to book tickets in advance for another day, they will not do it! You have to go there early on the day of the show to be sure of decent seats. Another for the "I don't get it!" list.