TotallyOz

Clubber Restaurant

I ate at the new Clubber tonight. It is German food in the heart of Sunee. They had a special of Roast Pork, potatoes and veggies for 180 bath. The food was very good and the service was fast and friendly. The owner is a very nigh gentleman and he is also an expert with food.

I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. If you like watching the street scene, they have the best air-conditioned tables around.

Guest letmetellu

Once again your have to go a long way to beat me, even more very very old news.

See here wow you will have to stop taking all those guys for parties and read your Scoop reporters posts lol or your be late for the Party.

Im glad you tried the food @ clubber, because the big German boss look more like a chef then a Property developer.still dont know why hes continuing with the name if the plan has changed with Clubber Organization, as he was telling me.

Now if you try "Ernestos on Sunday" you will be our roving reporter but soon we will have to take you around in a truck, if you keep eating these rich Foods, Sunees wonderful Po Pot restaurant one week, Nookies the next week now strong German Grub, what ever next. Lue lue's next to Po Pot when it opens soon... see below.? for details. :p

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=390

https://www.proxyweb.net/antilog.php?url=ht.../about7086.html

Or go to Hot Party Party Party Here

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/about9229.html

Once again your have to go a long way to beat me, even more very very old news.

I would never try to beat you my dear. Perhaps a little spanking at times is in order? :)

See here wow you will have to stop taking all those guys for parties and read your Scoop reporters posts lol or your be late for the Party.

LOL I have no idea what you are referring to. I am a lonely old boring man who never gets invited to parties.

Im glad you tried the food @ clubber, because the big German boss look more like a chef then a Property developer.

You are right. He knows his food. He was also very charming when speaking to him. A very nice man with a fun personality.

As for my report, I just wanted to share what the food was actually like. It was good. The place is nice and the atmosphere is pleasant. I did scoop you one one thing, we were the first ones to sit at the table with the new menu. haha. Now, beat that. :)

I know that some were at the place the night before as it was the VIP list. Me, I am just an old fart who never gets to go tot he good parties, especially the opening night ones. So, I am stuck testing at after the VIP's have gone. Last night was first night for real opening and with menus. It was nice. :)

Now if you try "Ernestos on Sunday" you will be our roving reporter but soon we will have to take you around in a truck,

Hey Scoop, what is the address for this place. I know where it is at but don't know the names of all those roads.

Also, a truck? You must be kidding. I gave up those years ago when I turned in my NRA badge and my official Redneck membership. However, if you would spring for an SUV, I am game. :)