lmenard

Muscular guys in Pattaya ?

Hi,

I've never been in Pattaya only a few times in Bangkok. I love to go in Tawan in Bangkok for their bodybuilders. I booked an apartment a few months ago in Pattaya for mid-October because of the bodybuilding contest but it was postponed. I read a lot of reviews about Pattaya nights and it seems that it is impossible to find bodybuilders even muscular gays are not easy to find. Is there any bar where the boys are athletics ? Maybe A-bomb ? Did someone visit this bar recently ?

If it is difficult to find, is it common to ask one of the masseur of Hero and one of the Tawan bodybuilder to go with me for 4 days in Pattaya? Is it easy, expensive?

I'm very shy, so I really appreciate your help,

Cheers,

Lionel

Guest HeyGay

I'm afraid Pattaya customers are not big on muscular guyz, there use to be quite a few in Boys Boys Boys, but I think even they are finding it hard to keep them there, even though they did make big money, I know some times you use to get a few in A-bomb and Dreamboys and also ToyBoys use to have the odd few, the best you can do is go to the Muay Thai Boxing, I have met a few guys there, who are willing to please, Bangkok and Pattaya,.

An American Friend of mine David .J I have not seen him ina while though, who use to sponsor many Guys, to go into being Big Muscle Guys, then he would Sponcer their career, one I know is now a Judge and Gay, he will may be there at the Bodybuilding Contest, as I know he is something also to do with running it. Good luck any way.

Guest painai

I haven't been there in ages, but the A-Bomb bar in Pattaya had a reputation for muscle boys, although I don't think it was ever similar to the Tawan bar in Bangkok.

Anyone been to A-Bomb recently?

I go to Abomb almost every day. I know Tawan Bar and Abomb is no Tawan Bar, but it does have it's moments with a few hunky guys. The massage places on the same soi as Boyz Boyz Boyz are also a good bet for some muscular guys, along with the Boyz Boyz Boyz bar.

Guest buckeroo2

Hi,

I booked an apartment a few months ago in Pattaya for mid-October because of the bodybuilding contest but it was postponed.

Cheers,

Lionel

The way I understand it there were supposed to be 2 separate body-builiding competitions - one in August in Iran and the other in October in Pattaya. There were going to be different categories and weight classes for the 2 events. It was determined that the political situation in Iran was too unstable at this time so the powers that be combined the 2 competitions and moved them all to Pattaya Aug 11-17. There wasn't a postponement of the Pattaya competition - the date was moved forward.

You would have been salivating at Pattaya's California WOW gym for that week - it seemed 30 -40 Asian bodybuilders went there all the time - just rotating in and out depending on the event schedule.

As someone said, the big muscle guys are slim pickins' these days. ToyBoys has really gone femme. A-Bomb still has some bigger guys but it seems they are spending less time at the gym and more time at the feeding trough with a few exceptions. Even BBB has far less muscle guys than they used to have. But the other poster was right about the guys who sit outside of The Body Club and the gym associated with BBB/Ambiance. These guys are hunky but certainly not Tawan Bar caliber if that is the litmus test.

Guest buckeroo2

Also, get a membership at California Wow or Tony's Gym! Both have very sexy guys that are not working but available on request.

Maybe they sell weekly passes, but to enroll in a regular membership at WOW or Tony's for a 4 day holiday may not be very cost effective. I have had a membership at Tony's for 4 years and at WOW since it opened and I religiuosly go to the gym 3-4X a week - I have yet to make a connection at either place - but who knows, maybe that says more about me than the availability of hook-ups at these gyms.

Maybe they sell weekly passes, but to enroll in a regular membership at WOW or Tony's for a 4 day holiday may not be very cost effective. I have had a membership at Tony's for 4 years and at WOW since it opened and I religiuosly go to the gym 3-4X a week - I have yet to make a connection at either place - but who knows, maybe that says more about me than the availability of hook-ups at these gyms.

Go to Silom California Wow. Go to the Bathroom. If you don't hookup there, then it is you. :)

I found many guys at Tony's but I am pretty upfront and asked them to meet me for dinner.