lmenard

Tongue piercing in Thailand

Have only seen it once in Thailand and that was at dinner with some friends. Rather gross to see seaweed (or whatever that green slimey stuff was) wrapped around it every time the kid opened his mouth. I'd rather have my bf put a bone through his nose. :blink:

I find piercings gross

Me too. I see nothing attractive about piercings at all. "I had nothing better to do today, so I thought I'd have some holes punched through me." Some of these guys pierce anything! I'm waiting for pierced assholes, with possibly pierced hemorrhoids as an added touch. That's probably next.

I also don't find tattoos attractive. I have never understood why anyone would permanently, or even temporarily, deck their bodies with images they wouldn't be caught dead putting in a frame an hanging on a wall.

I've come to be able to handle and tolerate a little bit of piercing and a little bit of tattoos, but I would be a whole lot happier if they had neither.

To each his own I guess. The first boy on any stage that captures my attention is the one with lots of tattoos. The more the merrier. When I go with friends to a bar they automatically know which boy on stage I'll have for a drink. The one with the full back tattoo always gets a drink from me. I find them sexy and a real turn on. I also love piercings, except on the cock. I love navel, tits, ears, eyebrows, lips, etc pierced. Find me a boy with it all and the face of an angel, and I'm in love. ;)

Guest jtrack33

There used to be a tv show aired here on UBC called Absolutely Fabulous. In one episode, the slightly-loose-moralled mother said once after her daughter suggested she get her nipples pieced, said "Thank you, no darling, I have enough problems with the holes I was born with".

Guest fountainhall
The BF has a tongue piercing and I love it

There has recently been a cute guy in Solid in Bangkok with a tongue piercing. I am usually left cold by piercings of any description, but I found the tongue piercing quite a turn-on, both when kissing and . . . well, other things :o .

There used to be a tv show aired here on UBC called Absolutely Fabulous

"AbFab" as it came to be called was one of the great classic TV series that had an enormous gay following around the world.