Riobard

Grand Palace 2-component ticket

• Members

I have seen no mention of the entrance-inclusive masked dance performance privilege, initiated 2018, most afternoons at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre. It has a separate perforation on the ticket and the small print reveals it is valid for a single entry within 7 days. Look up the afternoon days of the week the show runs; on the display board at the palace or I think they are printed on the ticket as well. Or see attachment that indicates Mon-Fri 13:00, 14:30, 16:00, each a half-hour performance.

My sense is that most visitors take it in via crowded afternoon shuttle from the north palace compound entrance (across road on north side from where morning entrance queue exists), which could be energy-sapping following the mobbed morning palace and temple sights (no shorts allowed as mentioned; apparently capri length OK if you wish to display calf development but long pants or Thai PJ bottoms aka bohemian harem trousers recommended), though theatre nicely AC’d. Instead, I simply kept the ticket and attended on a separate afternoon getting there by Metro instead of shuttle aggravation. There was plenty of seating. 

IMG_3104.jpeg

IMG_3103.jpeg

IMG_3106.jpeg