TotallyOz

Versatile

I have found that as my age progresses, I get more versatile as the time goes by. When I first came out, I was a bottom only and hated to top. I then went through a stage where I only wanted to be a top, which lasted for 10 years (the stage not the actual act). Now, I find myself more versatile and it all really depends on the guy I am with. With one boy, I only want oral as he is simple the best there is. With one boy I only want to be the top as he obviously gay and into it. With one guy I only want to let him take charge and be the "man."

I have found that I enjoy a bit of everything with the different guys. I have one guy I have taken many times and I only want to cuddle with him at night. For me, I hate cuddling so to enjoy it with one is a true treat.

Do you find that with age, you grow more able to adapt to more situations than before? Or, is the reverse true?

And, do you find that you need different guys to full-fill different things in your life?

versatile |?v?rs?tl| adjective 1 able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities : a versatile sewing machine | he was versatile enough to play either position. 2 archaic changeable; inconstant.

Guest LoeplohandNalac

Wow that is interesting. Very informatif post. Hopefully more posters and moderators will also tell us how and with how many they do it. Information like this makes Pattayagay boards so interesting.

So today we will inform you how Versatile L and N are.

Well sometimes Loelph plays the buttons and sometime Nalac like to take control !

That's what makes being a gay man so nice ,its giving and taking.

Not so long ago Loeploh told Nalac that he was going to have a sex change.

For Nalac this was unacceptable, he wouldn't be able to bottom anymore so lucky Loeploh changed his mind and now we are still living happily together.

L and N veryvery versatile and not only in BED !!!

This brings us to another interesting question.

Have any of you posters/moderators during times had the feeling you were trapped in a lady's body ?

Have you ever consider a sex change ?

Have a g'day maid.

Please lets live happily and gay in good old Pattaya.

We know that some posters think we are Idiotic and Not funny know know Nothings posters so we are going to try to be more clever and not so undiplomatic anymore.

To make sure that you will find us funny we tell you a nice joke :

what a drag it is getting old...

When I went to the bar last night, I noticed this old boy about 75-80 years sitting all alone in the corner and he was crying over his cocktail.

I stopped and asked him what was wrong.

He said: "I have a 22 year old lover at home. I met him a month or so ago, right here in this very bar!" He continued; "He makes love to me every morning and then he makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit and freshly ground, brewed coffee."

I said: "Well, then why are you crying?"

He said: "He makes me homemade soup for lunch and my favorite brownies and then he makes love to me half the afternoon."

I said: "Well, so why are you crying?"

He said: "For dinner he makes me a gourmet meal with wine and my favorite dessert and then he makes love to me until 2:00 am."

I said: "Well, for goodness sakes! Why in the world would you be CRYING!"

And he said: "I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I LIVE!"

Have any of you posters/moderators during times had the feeling you were trapped in a lady's body?

Thanks for the reply.

I have never felt trapped in a woman's body. On the other hand, I do find that I enjoy things most would consider masculine and feminine. I enjoy many things in life that most associate with gender.

I had a great Brazilian boyfriend for a long time. He was very masculine and very sexy. He had a huge 9 inch cock. He enjoyed sex with both males and females. I kept asking him when we first got together if he was gay. His response was he is just who is his. Sometimes he likes men and sometimes he likes ladies. He didn't want to get hung up on labels or stereotypes. I have always respected him for that.

I think too often even we gay men get hung up on roles and who does what and how. I think much more fun is to go with the flow and if it feels good, just enjoy it. I had 2 boyfriends over last week for a three-way. One was a very masculine boy and the other was a ladyboy. Both were sexy in their own way. What I found most interesting is that the masculine one smoked the ladyboy. After everything was over, I asked him about it and said most Thai boys would not do that. He said, I love her and she likes it. Perfect answer to a question I should not have asked.

Guest catawampuscat

A little too much information honey....

Versatility doubles the fun and the possibilities.. I just love it when a boy says he does

everything..

One of my regulars is just amazing and I decided to try reversing positions and he is

amazing as a top as well and he seems to like it.. I told him he will make some lady very happy

one day and of course, he is only interested in fat old farangs, which is just amazing..

I believe it is much easier for the boys to bottom as they need to be aroused to top and

seeing many of my fellow farangs, the boys are really amazing that they can get aroused

with most of us well past our primes (by 40 years and 40 kilos)... :rolleyes: