TotallyOz

Jimm Jimmy James

This bar in Pattaya is one of the best-run bars I have seen. I have never been into the bar when I wasn't greeting with a hundred smiles. The boys there are nice and sweet. The waiters are friendly and the mamasans are helpful and knowledgeable. I find that this bar really does raise the bar when it comes to atmosphere. They have TV's on both sides of the bar with music video on part of them and a video stream of the boys dancing on the others. The drinks are reasonably prices and nice amount of liquor. It is a small bar but very tastefully done.

Jimm Jimmy James, Corner Bar, Crazy Dragon, Kaos and the new Clubber bars are truly taking Sunee Plaza out of a darker area to a more hip, stylish arena.

Guest catawampuscat

It is comfortable and very friendly and stylish..The owner is very pleasant and helpful and the boys seem happy to be there.. Good choice for those who like twink types and young good lookers and some ladyboys too..

Kaos seems to be the bar of the moment and gets jammed for the "show"..

The Clubber Bar is one of my favorites and is very comfortable and the boys really dance and prance..

My favorite boy there left and I will have to check it out again soon to see the new talent..The

new restaurant is good and they were still getting things together when I ate there but the

meal was fine and under 200B..Great views for Sunee lovers..

Krazy Dragon seems to have lost something lately..Maybe the farangs aren't tipping as well and the novelty has worn off but it just hasn't been as much fun on my last two visits.. Maybe Kaos has drawn its customers away for the moment.. Maybe they just need some new boys to freshen up or maybe I am just getting jaded..

K-Boys, I heard was coming back but haven't had a chance to check it out..also have a "show"..

Too many ladyboys for my tastes on my last visit but it has been a while since I went..

Y2K, a surprise.. lots of boys and no customers..it is off the beaten path but had a large number of boys and they don't get picked over by the time you arrive, so worth a look.. B)

Last night, Jim Jimy James was packed with boys and plenty of customers. I often get there early. However, I have been trying to have a drink with the new boys who just started work there.

What I have learned is that after 4 unsuccessful attempts to get there early, I need to arrive when they open the doors to have a chat with the new boys. I was there last night and the one I have been waiting to talk to was already off. The one that just started for the first night stood up as I was walking in the door and was taken down for a drink immediately.

So guys, give Jim Jimy a try but if you want the new ones, get there early.