unicorn

Ideal husband material?

• Members

I saw this guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race today. I thought he was rather handsome, but had never heard of him, so I looked him up on Wikipedia. I was really wowed. I'm guessing some of you have heard of him, Ronan Farrow.

May be an image of 1 person, blonde hair and text that says 'RuDaul RACE DRAG WOW PRESENTSPLUS M'

I mean this man sounds perfect, at least on paper: "...As a child, Farrow skipped grades in school and took courses with the Center for Talented Youth at Johns Hopkins University. At age 11, he began his studies at Bard College at Simon's Rock, later transferring to Bard College for a Bachelor of Arts in philosophy. He graduated at age 15, the youngest to do so at that institution. He entered Yale Law School, from which he received a Juris Doctor in 2009. He later passed the New York State Bar examination. Selected as a Rhodes Scholar, Farrow earned a Doctor of Philosophy in political science from the University of Oxford, where he was a student of Magdalen College...". 

You'd think a man like that could have anyone he wanted to, but it looks as though he was with this obese comedian, Jon Lovett, for 10 years, and nearly married him. I was also surprised to learn he apparently lives in the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Maybe someone who knows NYC better than I do can educate me, but I always thought that wasn't such a great part of the island. It makes me think of a Bowery bum, but maybe my knowledge of NYC is hopelessly outdated. I find myself fascinated by this man, wondering why he lives where he does (if Wikipedia is correct), and why he was hooked up with whom he was:

Ronan-Farrow-Jon-Lovett.jpg

I mean no disrespect for Jon Lovett. I'm sure he's a wonderful man, and fun to be with. But the physiques don't compare.

Who Is Jon Lovett's Partner? The Crooked Media Founder Ended His Long-Time  Relationship - OtakuKart

I think this may be Ronan's new beau:

Ronan Farrow | LPSGMay be an image of 2 people and text