Guest letmetellu

THE BIGGEST SCOOP OF ALL?

Guest letmetellu

IM OFF BOYZ AND THE ONE GIRL WHO WRITES TO ME.

ITS TIME FOR ME TO STOP THE 2 YEAR PARTY, AND GO TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS, PLUS A LOT OF TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD.

I WILL NOW AND THEN, WHEN IM ABLE TO READ TO SEE WHO AND WHAT IS INTERESTING HERE.

Any one who is in Banff Calagary Canada for Christmas pm me, we can have a drink together.

http://www.danheller.com/banff-winter.html

SO ITS GOOD BYE FROM HIM AND GOOD BYE FROM ME.

DONT BE TO HAPPY OR SAD, ILL BE BACK IN THE NEW YEAR IF YOUR UNLUCKY

ITS BEEN FUN WINDING YOU ALL UP :p

Well, I for one am sad. It is not often in life that one finds a truly unique character that is loved by so many and yet hated by so many at the time unless they are in politics. While you are often called many things on the sites, I have often referred to you as the Mayor of Sunee. So, perhaps you are in the game of politics. I am not sure.

I have seen nasty and vicious posts about you. Many of them and many of yours made me laugh. I don't think your detractors realize you really don't care what others are saying as long as they are talking. LOL

I have seen you around Pattaya on numerous occasions. Not once have you ever not had a smile on your face and a good story to tell. Your jolly laugh really does light up a room.

Your posting do keep the moderators on their toes but you have been a true joy to know both on and off the boards.

Pattaya's best promoter has left the building. Good luck to you in your travels.

Guest letmetellu

Well, I for one am sad. It is not often in life that one finds a truly unique character that is loved by so many and yet hated by so many at the time unless they are in politics. While you are often called many things on the sites, I have often referred to you as the Mayor of Sunee. So, perhaps you are in the game of politics. I am not sure.

I have seen nasty and vicious posts about you. Many of them and many of yours made me laugh. I don't think your detractors realize you really don't care what others are saying as long as they are talking. LOL

I have seen you around Pattaya on numerous occasions. Not once have you ever not had a smile on your face and a good story to tell. Your jolly laugh really does light up a room.

Your posting do keep the moderators on their toes but you have been a true joy to know both on and off the boards.

Pattaya's best promoter has left the building. Good luck to you in your travels.

Thanks for those kind words GT and all the many nice guys and lady who wrote thanking me, Its amazing when you just think your writing about a few interesting things that I want the gay readers to know about Gay Thailand, to make there stay away from Paradise a lot more bearable then you get all this bitchy, jealousy, envious guys who are so catty....

I will never understand why they constantly make a fool of them self, do they think it is what Guys want to hear around the world, when they are quite capable of telling a good story them self and not all the fantacy one of 2 put out about me with there envy.

I'm not going for long but consider if you believed all the lies about me, it must be amazing how I could even afford to buy a Hamburger at Niddies Nook, let alone a visa lol

Guest MonkeySee
:) I wish you good luck on your travels LMTU. I have enjoyed your many reports. I suppose we will somehow manage to survive, for a few months, without the "mayor of sunee

I'm not going for long but consider if you believed all the lies about me, it must be amazing how I could even afford to buy a Hamburger at Niddies Nook, let alone a visa lol

May I suggest that you go by Niddy's and get some of Pattaya's best cheesburgers and take with you on your journey. It may remind you of your home here. :)