yp11

Any latest bar update

Found hotmale seems increased price to THB 500 with innovation (?), anyone been hotmale recently can share if there any changes? Or if all bars charge THB 500 now? 

Going to visit Bangkok soon and wondering if anyone been there recently can share some update, thanks

I was at Freshboys last night. I bought my guy a drink and paid for my entry drink. I can't remember how much they cost individually because I paid with a 1000-baht note. When the waiter came back with the change, I took away a 100-baht note and gave the remaining notes and coins to the waiter. I was smitten with my guy! I shall update when I go back to Freshboys for him on another night!

2 hours ago, srvhakko said:

Come on guys, don't be stingy. Have fun on your holiday, you can make your calculations later when you return home. 😄

another voice of reason my late mother would applaud. She used to say 'if you don't have money for vacation , stay home, otherwise you go and will feel miserable"

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

I was at Freshboys last night. I bought my guy a drink and paid for my entry drink. I can't remember how much they cost individually because I paid with a 1000-baht note. When the waiter came back with the change, I took away a 100-baht note and gave the remaining notes and coins to the waiter. I was smitten with my guy! I shall update when I go back to Freshboys for him on another night!

I'm curious why you did not take him right away ? / I know it's none of my bisnis but can't one ask?/

On 6/8/2024 at 11:46 PM, srvhakko said:

I visited Dreamboys bar twice last week, I can say that I found the place quite big and spacious. Waiters and captains are friendly. Ventilation systems and stage music systems work well. I liked their shows. The number of guys on stage was quite high, more than 25 guys came on stage even though it was a weekday.

Most of the customers come in groups and it gets crowded after 10 o'clock. On the first day, I took my 2 friends from the other bar and went there. I liked a boy (Cambodian) at first sight. My two friends with me knew him because they were Cambodian and they encouraged me to invite him for drinks :) , it was totally  enjoyable night for us .

l agreed to meet him the next evening, and the next day I visited the bar alone. When l arrived at 9 o'clock, l told mamasan his number and  booked him in advance. When he (really handsome and cute) came to the bar and sat next to me with a smile, I congratulated myself for making the right choice😍

After Moonlight Bar and Banana Bar, I added Dreamboys Bar to my visit list for my next holidays.

Last visit to Dreamboy was a year ago, dull and boring, maybe I should give a try this time.

21 hours ago, ToTheCore said:

The difference between 400 and 500 baht is $2.72 USD.  

If you're making decisions as to which bars you're visiting based on drink or off prices, you should be slapped.  😀

Just curious is there any difference with price increased and compare to other bars, if quality of show and boy now better compare to past

7 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Freshboy and Jupiter still my favorites since last visit, a few waiters at freshboy are quite good looking

12 hours ago, srvhakko said:

Come on guys, don't be stingy. Have fun on your holiday, you can make your calculations later when you return home. 😄

And you assume everyone on this website is a tourist to Thailand. 
Ooop. 

The predominant reason the tourists on this website visit Thailand is to save money. They can fuck an Asian guy at home. It would just cost them more. 
Most threads here descend into conversations over "price". 

If you're loaded you in the wrong place. Then again, if you were, why would you need this place?

On 6/8/2024 at 12:46 PM, srvhakko said:

I visited Dreamboys bar twice last week, I can say that I found the place quite big and spacious. Waiters and captains are friendly. Ventilation systems and stage music systems work well. I liked their shows. The number of guys on stage was quite high, more than 25 guys came on stage even though it was a weekday.

Most of the customers come in groups and it gets crowded after 10 o'clock. On the first day, I took my 2 friends from the other bar and went there. I liked a boy (Cambodian) at first sight. My two friends with me knew him because they were Cambodian and they encouraged me to invite him for drinks :) , it was totally  enjoyable night for us .

l agreed to meet him the next evening, and the next day I visited the bar alone. When l arrived at 9 o'clock, l told mamasan his number and  booked him in advance. When he (really handsome and cute) came to the bar and sat next to me with a smile, I congratulated myself for making the right choice😍

After Moonlight Bar and Banana Bar, I added Dreamboys Bar to my visit list for my next holidays.

Care to share his number or name?

1 hour ago, gayinpattaya said:

And you assume everyone on this website is a tourist to Thailand. 
Ooop. 

The predominant reason the tourists on this website visit Thailand is to save money. They can fuck an Asian guy at home. It would just cost them more. 
Most threads here descend into conversations over "price". 

If you're loaded you in the wrong place. Then again, if you were, why would you need this place?

Very true 🤣🤣😂

7 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

. The predominant reason the tourists on this website visit Thailand is to save money. They can fuck an Asian guy at home. It would just cost them more. 

For some perhaps but a lot of us come because we can’t find massage shops with the choices like we enjoy here. I like Asian guys in Asia.

And I spend $4500 just getting here and back. So there goes any savings.

3 hours ago, reader said:

For some perhaps but a lot of us come because we can’t find massage shops with the choices like we enjoy here. I like Asian guys in Asia.

And I spend $4500 just getting here and back. So there goes any savings.

$4500 ?

Is that business class?

From Australia?

31 minutes ago, floridarob said:

have you looked at buying tix originating in BKK instead of the other way around?

Yes and prices about the same for one-stop flights. I understand at one time it was cheaper.