Guest jomtien

Censorship

The world should be aware of the fact that there is heavy censorship on this board. The other night I came home in the wee hours rather drunk, signed on, and made a very rude, nasty and ill-advised reply to someone. The next day my post had been deleted along with the one I had responded to. This prevented me from making an all-out ass of myself publicly.

What's up with that??????

Don't I have the right to make drunken, rambling, nasty posts?

Excuse me now....I have to go chew on my toenails.

;)

The world should be aware of the fact that there is heavy censorship on this board. The other night I came home in the wee hours rather drunk, signed on, and made a very rude, nasty and ill-advised reply to someone. The next day my post had been deleted along with the one I had responded to. This prevented me from making an all-out ass of myself publicly.

What's up with that??????

Don't I have the right to make drunken, rambling, nasty posts?

Excuse me now....I have to go chew on my toenails.

;)

Well, I don't know what to say other than perhaps you need to be careful chewing on your toenails. I have heard the pink toenail polish you use has toxins in it.

Guest pete1969

IMHO, it is very nice to have a board that is actively moderated. Of five boards serving the gay community that travels to and lives in LOS, this is the one with the most civil discourse and the best discussions (again IMO). Threads here do not disolve in flame wars and troll attacks. Some may like that sort of posting environment, and there are current message boards that will serve their needs.

I hope the mods and admins will continue to keep this board one free of flames and trolls (and that they continue to rescue us from drunk posting---if only they could rectify our mistakes with drunk dialing as well, then we'd be covered!).

Pete