TotallyOz

Clubber Yellow GoGo

Clubber bar in the Clubber compound is a nice treat. They had several handsome men there last night. They seem to have a new mamasan. He used to be the doorman at Sundance. He is a very nice man and he is now doing a nice job.

The Clubber compound seems to be doing good business. They have a nightly crowd in the beer bar. The food joint was crowded when I walked by last night. The gogo bar was fun. I was the only farange there other than one guy who seemed to be orally engaged.

If you are in Pattaya, you need to drop by the Clubber area as they have done a very nice job with the place.

:p GayThailand, for a guy who goes to bed at 11pm, you sure must make good use of you UP hours! (yeah...jealous!!) Where is the Clubber area?

:) I try to get in as much as I can. :)

The Clubber area is in Sunee Plaza. It is next door to Monty's pool and across from the infamous Diamond Pub. They have taken over 6 shop houses. 2 are for the gogo, 2 are for the beer bar and 2 are for the restaurant. You won't be able to miss it as it is the only yellow place around. :) Plus, they have signs above for their energy drink that take over 2 buildings.