TotallyOz

Paintball in Pattaya

Every wanted to play paintball with a group of guys who are so excited that they can't keep still? It makes for easy target practice that is for sure.

There is a Paintball Park off of Theppasit Road in Jomptien. It is across from the large Go Kart motorway. I think we paid 400 bath for 70 painit balls. We were supplied with gear and protective clothing. I suggest that that you wear a few layers as you will get a few red spots all over your body as the paint balls hurt just a little bit.

The game is fun and the place is nice. It is not as large as most paintball parks I have been to but it was enjoyable.

Every wanted to play paintball with a group of guys who are so excited that they can't keep still? It makes for easy target practice that is for sure.

There is a Paintball Park off of Theppasit Road in Jomptien. It is across from the large Go Kart motorway. I think we paid 400 bath for 70 painit balls. We were supplied with gear and protective clothing. I suggest that that you wear a few layers as you will get a few red spots all over your body as the paint balls hurt just a little bit.

The game is fun and the place is nice. It is not as large as most paintball parks I have been to but it was enjoyable.

Yep.. I went there and play once with some other people that I did not know. It was fun :) I wish to play again with many of your boy friends :ninja:

Guest jomtien

Yep.. I went there and play once with some other people that I did not know. It was fun :) I wish to play again with many of your boy friends :ninja:

We ALL want to play with many of his boyfriends...... :o

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

We were supplied with gear and protective clothing. I suggest that that you wear a few layers as you will get a few red spots all over your body as the paint balls hurt just a little bit.

A LITTLE BIT? Are you kidding? I had bruises all over me from a game I played back home. No thanks!

TR The Rose <_<

A LITTLE BIT? Are you kidding? I had bruises all over me from a game I played back home. No thanks!

TR The Rose <_<

There are people who like Pain :D

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

There are people who like Pain :D

Ok, fair enough. Not for me though. I'll take it sweet and slow. Bruising is one hobby I don't get into!

TR The Rose B)