Guest mgluyas

First time

Guest mgluyas

I will be travelling to Thailand in Feb2007, thinking of a week in Bangkock for party and a week in Pattaya for rest. What is the best way to organise a companion sic for the two weeks ans what should it cost me

Michael

I will be travelling to Thailand in Feb2007, thinking of a week in Bangkock for party and a week in Pattaya for rest. What is the best way to organise a companion sic for the two weeks ans what should it cost me

Michael

It is best to wait till you get here. Go to a few bars and find someone you have a good time with and meets what you are looking for in a companion. I would suggest a minimum of 1500 bath a day for full-time companion. A nice tip or present at the end is also nice.

Guest mgluyas

It is best to wait till you get here. Go to a few bars and find someone you have a good time with and meets what you are looking for in a companion. I would suggest a minimum of 1500 bath a day for full-time companion. A nice tip or present at the end is also nice.

What if I am after someone for two weeks, what price then night and day

Michael

What if I am after someone for two weeks, what price then night and day

Michael

I suggesgt you take someone for a night. If it works, then talk to them and tell them you want them for 2 weeks. You will pay them 1500 bath per day plus all expenses. I suggest you pay them daily so they can send money to mama if they want. At the end of the trip, I would say a 10-25 percent tip would be very appreciated. These are not hard rules that must be followed. Just suggestions.

Guest wowpow

Short time boyfriend.

Your costs will depend a bit on where you find your companion. Bangkok's leading bars expect higher tips than the minor ones and Pattaya ones.

Think in terms of 1000 to 1500 a day for your boy - meals, gifts, hotel rooms etc are not to be deducted from this which is essentially his 'salary' for his work. You will also have to pay the bar an off fee per day for taking the boy. This varies from 200 to 400 baht depending on the bar.

There are Pattaya bars where the off fee is 200 baht and the boys are happy with 500 baht short time.

Many boys may be open to negotiation over a 2 week off.

You should read GayThailand's trail of long time companions. It is important that you find a guy that is attractive to you and who speaks reasonable English if you plan to spend a long time together.

Just moving away from the commercial scene you could probably find a companion on an introduction board such as this or Gaydar etc and money may or may not be integral. Also at Babylon and other Saunas there are many boys go who are 'Potato Queens' - like foreigners.

Guest pete1969

I offed my current BF for one month before we became BFs. I gave him 30,000 baht tip for the month which I negotiated with him in advance. I also paid for all meals, travel, and entertainment. I also paid for his small daily expenses (toiletries, newspapers and magazines, stuff like that). In addition, I bought him several gifts during this period. I also paid his bar fine which was 6,000 baht for the month.

However, I had previously offed this boy a number of times before I did a 30 day off. It took me six or seven weeks and lots of offs to find the right boy. Finding the right one during one night in BKK would be difficult for me. I would advise paying the boy daily so that either of you could back out at anytime.

Also, if it is your first trip to LOS, and it is only for two weeks, I would suggest you have a good time without the added aggravation of figuring out how to live with a total stranger of a completely different background for two weeks. It is very easy to meet guys in LOS, and you should give yourself the freedom to meet a number of them (most of them would be available for daytime activities as well). During your two weeks, you might find a special one.

Pete