TotallyOz

Pattaya Park

We spent the day at Pattaya Park. The water park is a lot of fun and has swimming pools and slides. The cost was 100 bath per person.

You can take a trolley up to the tower's 55th Floor for lookout. The cost is 100 bath for Thai's and 200 bath for Farang.

The rides in the park were from 50bath to 100 bath.

They have food and drinks inside the park.

I had a good day just watching everyone have fun. The guys I took had a blast. They are high energy and that energy was tested today. It was great fun watching them jump off the 55th Floor on a zip line. For me, the elevator was calling my name and I had to answe. :)

If you are looking for a fun day that is something most guys here won't get a chance to do all the time, take the to Pattaya Park.

Guest thrillbill8

The water park is a fun time but what is frustrating is how the owners are letting it run down. The stairs up to the slide are unkept; the restrooms are neglected;and the choice of food is limited. Why don't investors believe in upkeep?

Guest luvthai

I spend 3 or 4 mornnings there every week when I am in thailand. I don't like the salt water for swimming so the beach has little attraction for me. The atmosphere at the beach has suffered a great deal with the crack down on vendors and the boys not being there in great numbers. The swim park is a great alternative.

I spend 3 or 4 mornnings there every week when I am in thailand. I don't like the salt water for swimming so the beach has little attraction for me. The atmosphere at the beach has suffered a great deal with the crack down on vendors and the boys not being there in great numbers. The swim park is a great alternative.

I sit at Rits chairs and I seem to have missed the crackdown.. I get approched by all types of venders every time Im there and all day long too... Eye Candy is about the same... Sometimes just wonderful

john

Guest gonefishing

The water park is a fun time but what is frustrating is how the owners are letting it run down. The stairs up to the slide are unkept; the restrooms are neglected;and the choice of food is limited. Why don't investors believe in upkeep?

Totally agree - I would go further and say that some of it is bordering on the dangerous/unsafe, particularly where the slides are concerned. The sections of the slides are worn and, combined with an insufficient flow of water, it is all too easy to have a slice of skin removed on your way down, as happened to my boyfriend the last time we went. We will not be going again!

Totally agree - I would go further and say that some of it is bordering on the dangerous/unsafe, particularly where the slides are concerned. The sections of the slides are worn

I am not sure if it helps, but when we were there this week, they were painting over the worn out slides. Now they are looking beautiful. I doubt you would even be able to tell they were worn. :(

Guest gonefishing

painting over the worn out slides. Now they are looking beautiful. I doubt you would even be able to tell they were worn.

As with most things here, there is often a world of difference between how things look and how they really are! Let me know once you try them out personally!!

Given the real estate price escalation and high rise condo boom in Pattaya, I suspect that the Pattaya Park site is on its last legs as an amusement park. It's just too valuable as a beach front condo resort.

Maintenace has steadily declined over many years, perhaps with a view toward not spending money to maintain something that may get sold for redevelopment.

I dont know who owns it, but it's got to be worth a lot more as a high-rise condo site than a deteriorating second-class swim park, expecially with that beach front location.