Guest catawampuscat

heart stopping ...

Guest catawampuscat

The other nite in Boyztown, Pattaya, I spotted a new boy (new for me,anyway) and watched

his every move until he got up on the stage.. He faced me and looked into my eyes and held

his look for an eternity.. It was almost a magical moment and it was lust at first sight (for me, anyway)

Now, this happens all the time as smart boys realize most farangs like the boy to look at them and make them feel special but this time was different.. I am easily infatuated when that one in a million (ok, one in fifty) boys come into view and often lose the infatuation by the time I hit the next bar but

this one is something else..

Eye contact is tricky in go go bars and especially when there are few or no other customers.. most boys will try to catch your eye and one has to look quickly and keep ones eyes moving or the boy thinks he has a chance and can become a pest.. But , this one caught my eye and held it for what seemed a long time and I felt that he looked into my soul.. Corny, absurd but heart stopping..

It just goes to prove that there is no fool like an old fool.. more on this , if it developes..

Cat, I think perhaps we met the same boy. I went to Boyztown recently and had a very similar experience. I called the mamasan over and told her I thought the boys was able to look so deep into my eyes that he could see my soul. She replied that he doesn't wear his glasses on stage and perhaps he wasn't able to see beyond 4 feet in front of him.

Isn't it amazing when we try to read something so profound into something so innocent. :)