PattayaMale

Eros Bar Sunee

A friend and I went to Eros last night. We were surprised to see that it had been remodeled. In addition to the stage that was in the middle of the room, 5 small round stages have not been placed around the main stages.

It is a very comfortable bar. They only have a few dancers some nights. Other nights they have had many dancing. The music is NOT loud and the bar has good air conditioning. Drinks are reasonably priced at 89 (soft drinks) and 99 baht (alcohol).

I think it is worth a visit.

I agree with PattayaMale. I was there a few nights back and really enjoyed it. It was the first time I had been in the bar in a while and they are making a comeback. The boys were nice and they had great eye contact. The drinks were cheap even for the area. The music was better than any other bar I have been into recently and the air con was pumping out cool air.

Drop by and check out this bar on your next visit to the area!

Last month, Eros was kind of OK, but I preferred Nice Boys & Happy Boys, whilst regarding Eros as about on par with Wonderland.

Wow this is a turn around, ill have to see for myself, as this was the bar with the ugliest fattest guys in town, up to a couple of weeks ago.

just shows you keep looking and you will find the boys of your dreams around, if your patient ;):ninja: