Guest anonone

Pattaya massage?

Guest anonone

The recent thread extolling the virtues of Hero Massage in Bangkok has peaked my interest in trying out a couple massage places during my visit to Pattaya at the end of the month.

When I have been to Bangkok (couple years ago), I took advantage of the massage places available and had a great time at several. I am now staying in Pattaya for all my Thailand trips, but I have not been to any "full service" massage places there.

I occasionally do the beach massage thing, which is nice after finding and sticking with a guy that knows what he is doing. I once ducked into a random store front place that had a very cute guy beckoning for business. It was not full service by any means (and I didn't really expect it to be), but did have a happy ending.

Of course I have noticed a couple places that I imagine are full service gay massage. One at the back entrance (closest to the beach) of Jomtien Complex comes to mind. I am sure I saw one or two in the Boyztown area. I can't recall any in the Sunee area.

The Pattaya massage places don't seem to have a websites, at least not like the Bangkok places. The couple I found were either out of date or did not have helpful information on them. Shameless Mack did come through with an entry for a 2010 review comparison, which listed a total of 3 venues...Boyz, Derby, and Royal. I have to assume there are more than 3 of these places still in business....right?

Hard to know what to expect from the outside of a place. I am not necessarily looking for ultra-luxury, nor do I consider myself picky. Just looking for someplace clean and well run, with a decent quality massage and some fun extra services. If it matters, I tend to prefer young, slim twink type guys, though a playful attitude and beautiful smile can make even an athletic guy attractive...LOL

Can anyone shed some light on recent experiences? Are there any massage places in Pattaya that are worth a visit? Or perhaps more important, are there any places that I should stay away from?

Thanks for any opinions.

There are several massage places on the block just behind Tuk Com.

Blue House -Masseur nude. Seems more about sex than massage.

Relax@Me -Mixed staff, but I was lured in by a cute guy. Reasonable massage with happy ending.

Royal House (?) Never tried it, staff look too muscular for me.

There are at least 2 others. If you carry on down the street with Baan Dok Mai on the left, there's one on the right side which didn't offer ANY extras. Then around the corner, there's another place where my masseur seemed more interested in sex than massage.

As mentioned by Z909 there are a number ofmassage places clustered in the area around TukCom. Best to wander around and check them out. Every time the experience is different so hard to give firm advice. Royal House and Blue House charge more for the massage about 500 Baht/hour. . Other places maybe 250ฺ

Guest anonone

I'm not searching for "happy ending" and can suggest only real massage...

The best I know is Ef's service - he is [/url]

If you cannot accept visit to your place, then check service of trusted massage parlor:

It is straight place, but masseurs are good skilled and chief of masseurs have been studied in Wat Pho.

Thanks Moses. I had seen Ef's information through a link at YaYa's website, but had forgot about it. I figured he provided a great massage if affiliated with Ya. I can have him at my place, so that is an option if I am not feeling very ummm...shall we say...Frisky.

There are several massage places on the block just behind Tuk Com.

Blue House -Masseur nude. Seems more about sex than massage.

Relax@Me -Mixed staff, but I was lured in by a cute guy. Reasonable massage with happy ending.

Royal House (?) Never tried it, staff look too muscular for me.

There are at least 2 others. If you carry on down the street with Baan Dok Mai on the left, there's one on the right side which didn't offer ANY extras. Then around the corner, there's another place where my masseur seemed more interested in sex than massage.

z909 - thanks. For some unknown reason, I have never visited the area around Tuk Com. This is the area known also known as Day Night, correct?

Blue House seems more like what I experienced in Bangkok. Nude masseur, possibility for full on sex if desired. This might be a good excuse to check out the area. Any idea on what time they open? I would probably want to go during the day....

As mentioned by Z909 there are a number ofmassage places clustered in the area around TukCom. Best to wander around and check them out. Every time the experience is different so hard to give firm advice. Royal House and Blue House charge more for the massage about 500 Baht/hour. . Other places maybe 250ฺ

kokopelli - thanks for the info. By the way, great username.

Sounds like there are a couple of places in Day Night that are OK. I will wander around and check it out. I know every time will be different, but was hoping someone had a place they knew that was well run and fairly consistent. Interested to hear of anyplace that I should stay away from as well.

And thanks for providing some info on the costs.

Guest lonelywombat

There was a similar post om sawatdee 2 weeks ago. This is a cut and paste of my reply.

The two most popular gay massage places in Pattaya are Blue House and Royal House both close to Tukcom.

check out their locations here

http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/maps.htm

the day night area map.

There are 3 in Boyztown and one of the boys outside of Copa gave excellent service last trip.

The two in Jomtien I have had mainly negative reports about, so it is up to you.

There are a lot of shopfront massages opening and they are usually not separate massages rooms but one large room with curtains dividing the clients. If you see someone you like when you are passing, you have to make up your mind how important complete privacy is for you.

I have had a lot of fun in the two adjacent to tukcom. One approx where the word day is in soi daynight 2 , the other at the rear exit of tukcom.

The attraction of the shopfront are the boys are on display out the front, usually they are newer to Pattaya and massage, and it cost about half what Blue and Royal House charge.

So if you select a dud then it is not so bad.

The facilities at Blue House and Royal House are likely better then the other establishments, thus the high price. Private rooms and decent showers. Other houses likely to have just a curtain separating you and others and the showers are in the bathrooms. But in all cases a happy ending is usually assured but not always! In some of these places the masseurs think that you are there to "take care" of them and not vice-versa.

Guest anonone

There was a similar post om sawatdee 2 weeks ago. This is a cut and paste of my reply.

The two most popular gay massage places in Pattaya are Blue House and Royal House both close to Tukcom.

check out their locations here

http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/maps.htm

the day night area map.

There are 3 in Boyztown and one of the boys outside of Copa gave excellent service last trip.

The two in Jomtien I have had mainly negative reports about, so it is up to you.

There are a lot of shopfront massages opening and they are usually not separate massages rooms but one large room with curtains dividing the clients. If you see someone you like when you are passing, you have to make up your mind how important complete privacy is for you.

I have had a lot of fun in the two adjacent to tukcom. One approx where the word day is in soi daynight 2 , the other at the rear exit of tukcom.

The attraction of the shopfront are the boys are on display out the front, usually they are newer to Pattaya and massage, and it cost about half what Blue and Royal House charge.

So if you select a dud then it is not so bad.

Thanks wombat....

The link to the map was nice. I remember looking at those maps before my first Pattaya visit, trying to orient myself and learn all I could. Only 4 trips under my belt and I feel like such an old hand at this now....

I did pop into a store front joint once and it was fine. Decent massage with a nice ending, but I really preferred when the masseur was nude, like seemed to be the norm at the Bangkok places I went to. I don't think that is bound to happen at a store front place.

Just to make sure I understand you correctly, Royal and Blue House offer this type of setup? And the 2 places you mention having fun at (adjacent to Tuk Com) are different places...not Royal or Blue?

I am sure to make a trip over to Day Night this time around and will check things out, but always good to have some info ahead of time.

Sorry to hear the Jomtien places get bad reviews. It would be nice to be able to stop in there for a good time heading back to Pattaya from the beach one day.

Sounds like Royal or Blue will be my best bet for what I am looking for....

Thanks again all. I will certainly be posting reviews upon my return...

I don't think that is bound to happen at a store front place.

Just to make sure I understand you correctly, Royal and Blue House offer this type of setup? And the 2 places you mention having fun at (adjacent to Tuk Com) are different places...not Royal or Blue?

I am sure to make a trip over to Day Night this time around and will check things out, but always good to have some info ahead of time.

Sorry to hear the Jomtien places get bad reviews. It would be nice to be able to stop in there for a good time heading back to Pattaya from the beach one day.

Sounds like Royal or Blue will be my best bet for what I am looking for....

Thanks again all. I will certainly be posting reviews upon my return...

Yes, Blue House and Royal offer nude masseurs (usually) and are not same as other store front massages houses in the area. In any case, you can tell the masseur you want him to be nude. They always end up that way and always sex !! I have had good experiences in Jomtien so you just have to take a chance and try it. The one I would avoid is on 2nd Road across from Boyztown area but cannot recall the name. Good massage but forget the rest.

The one I would avoid is on 2nd Road across from Boyztown area but cannot recall the name. Good massage but forget the rest.

Is that Smart Massage? I noticed they seem to have migrated to the other side of the road, but have not been into the new premises.

Yes, that would be Smart Relaxation. Kokopelli what problem did you have if you want to avoid that one? I have always found it to be quite enjoyable.

Guest lonelywombat

Thanks wombat....

The link to the map was nice. I remember looking at those maps before my first Pattaya visit, trying to orient myself and learn all I could. Only 4 trips under my belt and I feel like such an old hand at this now....

I did pop into a store front joint once and it was fine. Decent massage with a nice ending, but I really preferred when the masseur was nude, like seemed to be the norm at the Bangkok places I went to. I don't think that is bound to happen at a store front place.

Yes the shopfronts are different to Blue and Royal.

In another post the charge for the massage was mentioned not the tip 500b v 250 b . I tend to pay at least what the house charge is or more if the boy satisfies me.

The shopfront on the beach side of Tukcom charges 250. So when I got the boy to remove his shirt no problem When I noticed he was hard before me, there was no problem with me putting my hand inside.

It was only when I indicated I wanted him nude that he hesitated. How much you pay. I thought 500 b was good value double the house charge,and he slipped his shorts off without any more fuss. I had him 4 times including a sleepover and increased his tip each time.

The shopfront boys have to do more clients , a lot of foot massage and back massage, so the happy ending is if not new, is close to it for most boys. Once he got over his stage fright he was delightful, coming like a fountain at the end.

The comments about the Jomtien massage was second hand , sawatdee had a number of posts about the security of a clients valuables whilst in the shower and massage.

I like morning massage but the Blue and Royal boys start mid afternoon sometimes later.

Yes, that would be Smart Relaxation. Kokopelli what problem did you have if you want to avoid that one? I have always found it to be quite enjoyable.

The massage was fine but no happy ending even though I made it obvious what I wanted. All they did was toy with my toy and then nothing.

Regarding tips, a friend who was a massage boy said 500 is the min for massage which might include a little grope and feel. As the degree of sex increases the tip should also increase.

The shopfront on the beach side of Tukcom charges 250. So when I got the boy to remove his shirt no problem When I noticed he was hard before me, there was no problem with me putting my hand inside.

It was only when I indicated I wanted him nude that he hesitated. How much you pay. I thought 500 b was good value double the house charge,and he slipped his shorts off without any more fuss. I had him 4 times including a sleepover and increased his tip each time.

Damn, I passed up that place :wacko: . One of their less attractive guys tried to get me to take a massage every time I went past, so I just tried most of the other options around Tuk Com.

As for Smart, well I visited their previous premises, got a very professional massage. The offer of hand relief for 1000 baht, was declined as I just wanted the massage at that time.