Guest Yaya

Halloween Party Pics from YaYa Bar

Guest anonone

Great video, Ya. Thanks for putting it together and posting. It really helps in passing the time until I can back to see everyone in person.

It looks like the night was a lot of fun.

I see you dressed up in your barkeep-with-the-most-beautful-smile costume again. You really should try something different next year. :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yes.....forgot about the Candy Corn.

The count in the jar was 170. There were 4 winners of the 500 baht bar credit each:

New guessed 169

Boat guessed 169

Steve guessed 168

Sven guessed 167

Congrats to the winners.

By the way, Thai boys love candy corn. "Wanna piece of candy, little boy?" :lol:

You are right PattayaMale. YaYa does a great job at keeping everyone informed about the business. It always makes me want to drop by there for drink when I am in Pattaya. I don't think other bars realize the power of the Internet and if they do, they need some guidance. Perhaps they should all hire Ya to do PR for them. He does it better than anyone!

I agree Michael. I use to sit in a bar opposite YaYa and watch what was going on but hardly went in for a drink. My New Year's resolution (Does that apply to post-Halloween)is to stop in more often.

In regards to your comment about power of the internet, where YaYa and Monty use it to promote positive things to get customers in, have you noticed that one bar owner in the Boyztown area uses his board to criticize customers who may go to his bar. The internet is powerful. YaYa uses it the right way! IMHO