TotallyOz

Flamboyant Restaurant in Pattaya

The new restaurant in Jomptien Complex is now open. I have not been in to try the food but it is top on my list. I was there 2 days ago as they were putting up some finishing touches on the place. To my delight, they have a manager that was one the best waitedrs at Luxor. He is the one guy in Pattaya I would marry and take away to America with me. If only he would be my bride. :)

Anyway, the place looks absolutely amazing. It is well done and next-door to the Stone Grill.

Has anyone tried this place? I would love to hear about it before I test it this week.

Guest Khunatm

I made a vow, about a year ago, never to go to a new Pattaya restaurant until it had been open for at least one month or two to be really sure.

What a dilemma when my host announced he had booked at Flamboyant, a name that created doubts instantly.

The host, his Thai friend and I arrived about 8pm in a good frame of mind after a most enjoyable and memorable Loy Krathong experience at Jomtien Beach.

We were greeted graciously by a beautiful Thai lady in traditional Thai costume which immediately created the impression, in my mind at least, that the establishment was operated by straights. However, moments later we were shown to our table by our waiter Khun Jack ex Poseidon and Lu

Guest mauRICE
He is the one guy in Pattaya I would marry and take away to America with me. If only he would be my bride. :)

Sorry, dear, that movie has already been made although if you do bear a striking resemblance to Boris Karloff as LMTU says, a remake might just be possible. :lol: