Guest GayPattayan

WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THIS WEEK DELAYED

Guest GayPattayan

WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THIS WEEK DELAYED

Sorry if this is happening "too often", but I feel I just can't get it out tonight!

We have a seemingly immense amount of information on the events of the weekend, including especially the Bangkok Pride Parade on which Boxer of Boxer Travels has provided a large number of really fine photos of the parade and surrounding events, but also some additional information and photos from The Balcony in Bangkok; information of the Pattaya Gay Festival's next PGF dinner coming up very soon, and then the last week all out effort of the Pattaya Gay Festival, all the while with various bars getting more and more active.

I spent the evening Sunday at the magnificent Loy Krathong Festival at Jomtien Beach, and frankly am just not able now to corral all the information on things so important as Bangkok's successful parade and on the increasing efforts of Pattaya businesses to get that last month's support for the current Pattaya Gay Festival.

I should be able to complete the report Monday, and get it to our outstanding webmaster during "his" Monday daytime (US) so may well get it out late Monday or early Tuesday Thai time.

Did you 'loy', dear? What did you wish for before you set your 'kratong' afloat?

I did. I has this beautiful Kratong made for me by a Katoy whose boyfriend is milking me dry (money wise that is).

As for my wish, I wished that I were able to have a boyfriend who loved me for me and dreamed of me every moment. Nah. Just kidding. I wished for Niddy's Cheeseburger as I know that is something I can easily obtain. :) I also wished for LMTU's fast return to Thailand and that Hedda would be presented with a magic wand to show whom all the double, triple and quadruple posters are. I wished that all the Farangs that come here for high season would stay off of motorbikes as they almost ran into me 4 times last night on my way to float my kratong. Lastly, I wished that you and I would have a romantic dinner together as I know you have always had a thing for Frankenstein. A match made in Heaven (or Hell, depending on your outlook) . :)