BigTopMe

Should i pay his rent?

Guest thaiworthy

I never knew that! I guess pterodactyl does bring to mind a more voracious version of what I do than I like, so I'm afraid I have to agree to pass on that one, too. I wouldn't mind being called a honeysucker, however. :rolleyes:

Pterodactyl = pterodactylus

Honeysucker = honeysuckurus; an informal name for members of the honeysuckauria, from the Greek πτεροδάκτυλος, honeysucktulos, meaning "fluttering appendage"

Guest xiandarkthorne

Pterodactyl = pterodactylus

Honeysucker = honeysuckurus; an informal name for members of the honeysuckauria, from the Greek πτεροδάκτυλος, honeysucktulos, meaning "fluttering appendage"

How erudite! Actually, I was thinking of the avian version, but yours works for me, too. :p

And BigTop, you go to a boybar, obviously...but if by 'meeting' you mean getting a freebie, I am afraid I can't help you there. As any experienced member of this board can tell you, you always end up paying for the pleasure of their company in one way or another.

Can somebody tell me how you can be a wasp (butterfly) and what bars to go to meet the guys I may wanna sting.

I know where to go to just meet guys a met a hot guy at DJ Station my first trip to Bkk but what bars do I go to to meet bar boys?

Bkk and Pattaya

Any go-go or host bar in BKK or Pattaya

Guest fountainhall

Let's not forget Telephone, Balcony and some other bars along Silom Soi 4 where there are neither go-go boys nor hosts, but almost everyone is gay. It may take  a it longer to establish contact but it's been known to happen! If I were you, I'd also return to DJ Station. I've never been to G.O.D. buit it's close by and may be worth a look in or two. If you're a sauna person, you can buzz around Babylon with some success.