Guest finnellypaul

Pattaya Cats and Dogs Fundraising Evening !!

Guest finnellypaul

Hi There
We are organising a fundraising and awareness evening for Pattaya's Soi Cats and Dogs on Thursday the 7th March starting at 6.00 Pm.

Entry is free and It will be held at the "Pattaya Hotel Lodge" on 3rd road just around the corner from the CAT offices in South Pattaya Road and directly opposite Soi 35.

There will be some free wine and "Nibbles" care of the Hotel owner Alex and hopefully some light entertainment.

Funds collected will be shared between us at "Cats 4 You in Pattaya" and Derek Doyle's "Mabprachan Animal Shelter" .

All are welcome.

Could you please also forward this mail to your friends, the more people that come and buy a drink then the more we can raise for the Cats and Dogs !!

Contact details are :-  Alex on 0802161110 or Paul on 0852875004
Kind regards

Paul and Sandra @   cats 4 You In Pattaya
post-13487-0-41452300-1360687349_thumb.jpg   

Guest thaiworthy

Thank you, Paul. As I posted elsewhere, this is a wonderful organization. If you can't attend the event, please consider donating thru the web site. Ah ha! This thread now gives me another opportunity to indulge myself with a cat picture.

cute_cat102_zpsbb64459d.jpg

Guest fountainhall

Jeez, these fund raising evenings are coming thick and fast. When do we have the one for the organisation that dishes out free condoms to cats, I wonder? And will Anonymous also contribute generously enough to that to warrant a credit on this thread!  :bbq:

Guest thaiworthy

Jeez, these fund raising evenings are coming thick and fast.

Ha, ha! Yes indeedy, they are, I guess. Personally and above all others, I think we should have a charity event to raise funds for bigger and better prizes for the annual Champagne Christmas Quiz. Now that's a worthy cause, a very thaiworthy cause. Cause I will win again! Ha, ha!  :p  :lol:

BTW, pussies don't use condoms, they use a diaphragm, or so I'm told!  :o