TotallyOz

Hero Massage in Bangkok

was not to be- msg below average, and much after the quickest of releases. After all i thought they better change it to a factory-type current; have the [many] customers lie on the belt and have them all the guys doing the 1-2 mins. strokes-with 

But that

Funny-suddenly in this KUL place the answer does not seem to work as it should. This comes AFTER the VIP-treatment;  I was redd a guy with [name]-a very common name, turned out it was another one. The big choice is if you crave for those 6packs-I do not really-and then the choice is like 32 all the same ones. I had read about the so helpful ''mamasan'' he assured me his msg would be good etc-I always ask for a well-trained one, who knows the tricks. 

But my visit was less impressive. As you may know-I visit these places, all over town, have done at least 25+ by now. Always thought that Hero would be superexpensive-it is not, the 1 hr oil cost 600+min tip 1000-currently not that much more as many other palces.BUT; in those other palces you get the VIP treatment for that-in Hero youre just at the lowest budget-end.

I was there again on Thursday this week. As usual, they had a slew of boys. I counted 45 behind the glass but I don't know how many were in the rooms upstairs. I expect that the place was full as they did not have any VIP rooms available and we took a very basic room. It was small but did the trick.

I took my regular guy named Lek. He was as good as always.

Cost for room was 700 baht. I have to check this as I didn't think the basic rooms were so much. The minimum tip is 1000 baht.

The 45 boys to choose from was an amazing selection of guys and for the first time there, I saw several younger twinky gay boys. I saw 3 of them and that is not normally something I see there. I considered doing a second massage but was really tired from my day and took a taxi to head back to my hotel.

No taxi wants to go to Sathorn between 4-8 so I told the guy I would give him 200 baht and he said OK. This was the most interesting taxi driver I have had. His taxi was old and out of shape and so was he. :) but he regaled me with stories from the time he was in Bangkok during Vietnam War. He has been driving in the area for 50 years. He told one story after another in perfect English. I was just fascinated and at the end I gave him 1,000 baht and told him to take his wife and kids out for a nice dinner. He was extremely appreciative.

Hero raised the price for a 1 hour massage, standard room, from 600 THB to 700 THB sometime earlier this year.

Thank you!

You know, this place has to be making a killing with those prices. That is for one hour in a tiny room that stays pretty occupied all the time. This place has to be one of the biggest money makers in the gay industry!