TotallyOz

Best Hair Cut in Pattaya

If you are TutCom and you walk out the side doors onto the street that the Flamingo Hotel is on, you will see a very small half shop hair salon. The owner is a very nice gay man who cuts hair to perfection. He used to run Gossip Hair Salon but he moved out on his own months ago. When it gets close to bar openings, many of the guys with the great hair styles go to him for a quick fix.

I have had my hair cut in some of the best places in the world. (I probably had more to cut 5 years ago) This guy is great and he is very reasonable.

Please go in and support him and his shop.

This has been a GayThailand Public Service Announcement! (Since many on another board complained that I was doing commercial announcements, I decided to really do one here for a good guy. Just an FYI, I got nothing from this post and I paid the same price as everyone else.) Don't tell anyone, but I also tipped him 100 bath. :) He touched me constantly and we had a glass of water together. :)

Guest letmetellu

No Gaythailand this is the sort of Info-mercial we crave for recommendations, you cant beat them.

Dont worry if its not true your soon hear about it.

That is why I am always confident to recommend a Gay Business because no one has ever contradicted me to say I have recommended a dud.

I can assure I would not dare, there is a few who would love to prove me wrong, even when I say in a previous posts on the same thread, Im saying no more about the subject for fear of boredom, I never want to be called that like some.

Please Keep them Cumming Gaythailand after the boyz, then the Info-mercials

I can highly recommend this hair salon. The owner is a friend of my boyfriend and everytime I am in Thailand I go there for a haircut. Funnily enough my boyfriend always seems to need a haircut too when I go there. For cut, wash and blow dry (the hair that is) I usually pay 300 Baht for the two of us and I also always give a generous tip. In England this wouldn't be enough to get a simple haircut just for myself, not to mention that the service is usually rather poor.

Be careful if you are diabetic: There is always some eye candy waiting to be served. :)

TomUK