TotallyOz

GSTAR VINTAGE In Gay Chiang Mai

GStar Vintage In Chiang Mai is the number one gay establishment in Chiang Mai at the moment. Packed almost every night with 100's of Chiang Mai’s fun gay guys.

GStar has a professional show with some very Good Looking coyote boys who absolutely exude sexual appeal for all tastes.

GStar Vintage is located in the North part of City Center in Chang Puek district close to most of the other gay bars, clubs and venues.

Facility Service:
  • Show
  • Alcohol And Soft Drink
  • Good Music
  • Good Looking Guy’s 
Information
Address: Chottana Road, Chang Puek

Open Hour:  Late night

Phone: 053 213 119

They have a couple (or more?) dance shows a night and, yes, the dancers are very good (they do dance!) and are very good looking to my eyes; but, be aware that G-Star is not a gogo bar or a host bar and the dancers are likely all straight and non-offable.  Almost exclusively a young Thai crowd who appear to me to be mostly gay (I have no clue about possible hookups there).

I'd note that there are few (if any) chairs (you're expected to stand up and maybe lean on the somewhat small tables housing your drinks) and the music is very loud.  Given I'm not into standing up for a couple+ hours and the music is too damn loud to carry on any conversation, I'm likely not to return.