TotallyOz

Alternatives to EZTV.IT

It has been down several days for me. Are there other good sites that has American TV shows easy to find?

To answer your question there are any number of alternative sites.  You might want to check out ExtraTorrent.com or Kickass.to.  Both those sites have everything EZTV offered and quite a bit more.

Rich

I tried both of these and have no idea how to make them work. One forces you to DL another browse and does not play.

I have spent an hour with no luck with yours 

I empathize.  I had the same problem at first, but once I figured it out it was pretty simple.  I assume you have Vuze or another bittorrent downloader.  The files will download to that.  I never did figure out how to get the "No Client Needed" download thingy to work, but if you click on the "Download Torrent" it works great.  You can pick up the free download of Vuze at; www.vuze.com in case you don't have it already.

Guest ronthai

Actually what I learned from this event ...

Now I check DAILY

http://thepiratebay.se/user/ettv/

No descriptions, but almost the same as EZTV and EZTV re-torrents. most of them antway fron there.

EZTV is many times 24 hours late, but it will be READY TO DOWNLOAD on

http://thepiratebay.se/user/ettv/

within a few minutes to hours after the broadcast of the series.

NEW series on ETTZ, not EZTV is 19-2, nice Canadian copper series, just nice only 1 episode, needs some growing, but Canadian series have been known to be GREAT, so give it a chance.

After all it is Smurf%20Toast.pnghome country

Guest ronthai

As we EZTV torrent downloaders know, it is a great source, but there are more sources.

EZTV does not torrent all shows/TV-series.

That is why you always need to take a look at, as the above link, ETTV: http://thepiratebay.se/user/ettv/

Again it is where eZtv gets it torrents mostly, but usualy a day late.

NEW great series are also always on ETTV, like:

Bosch - Police series good

The After - Bible Revelation ??? not sure yet what it is about

19-2 a very nice Canadian Police series now S01 E02

Both first series are S01 E01, but WebRips which eZtv will not carry and ETTV does not give "previews". so download and check it.

If you are a fanatic torrent downloader, try RARBG.com

Remember I am talking about 2 different torrent sites

EZTV

and

ETTV

I just posted this on another Board:

Re: Torrents

Postby 2lz2p » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:39 pm

Yes,
According to news, they along with Pirate Bay and some other torrent sites including EZTV were raided by Swedish police and their severs & equipment seized. See   https://torrentfreak.com/swedish-police-raid-the-pirate-bay-site-offline-141209/

Kick Ass torrents still online - https://kickass.so/

Thanks

Can you walk me through the Download.  I always downloaded to Utorrent.  With Kickass I have no idea what to do??

It works similar EZTV - click on the link - unlike EZTV, you will get a listing by categories, Movies, TV, music, etc.   This listings that first come up are the top seeded - if you are looking for tV, then click on TV shows Torrents.  The listing will show only TV shows - again sorted by number of seeds.  By clicking on name, or size, or age - it will resort the listing by whichever you select.

The thing I don't like about kick ass compared to EZTV is that you can have multiple listings for the same show (season & episode) - I usually select the one with the most seeds with smallest size (the larger sizes tend to be higher resolution, but take up more space on my drive and longer time to download).

Click on the name to see info and download - I usually open in new tab. The page that comes up will have more information on the show.  To download, click on the top download button just below seeder/leecher information - this is the one that will use the torrent engine you are using -- in my case, I also use utorrent. Once downloaded, click on the item in the folder where you keep downloads (or, in my case, Firefox shows a green arrow icon at top that I click on and it shows any downloads I have done with the top one listed being the latest - I click on that to activate the file as it is easier than going to the folder.

Your utorrent engine panel should show up and you can start the download as you normally did when getting torrent from EZTV.

If you want to search for a particular show or movie, use the search feature at the very top of the first page that came up with the listings - I find that very handy when looking for an old movie.  Once your search results comes up - it will list movies, tv shows, games, music, etc  - if it is a tv show you are specifically looking for, there will be buttons at top/right side that shows how many files of each type came up -- click on tv and it will exclude the other categories from the list.

Hope this helps..