Guest catawampuscat

Deflowering..........

Guest catawampuscat

I usually do not take off very new boys, without any experience, as I have found they usually

haven't a clue as to what to do, but sometimes they are naturals at sex...

I enjoy an experienced host boy, who knows how to take care of a farang and knows what works and what doesn't.. I know some farangs love to be the first and want to get to the new boys while they still have soil between their toes from the farm.. Many of the first timers have never had a sexual experience before and even kissing is somethng new to them..

One of my favorites of all time was a total virgin when I first met him and fortunately for me his appearance was not typical and he was always available when I returned and returned.. I took my time and we gradually got into everything and by the 5th time , he was fantastic and I can't wait to see him again when he returns to Pattaya..It feels like genuine passion and I enjoy my fantasies when I can...

Last nite, I had to decide between a confident boy with an admirable erection and a shy but eager virgin..

I think the boner boy was surprised, when I decided on the new boy but there was something about him that attracted me..I told him I wanted him to do everything and was fairly graphic about it so he understood and he agreed.. I have had this happen before and when you get to the room they freeze up but I decided to take a chance..

He was okay and I think it was the first time he was serviced orally and he swooned which I found amusing..When we got to the main event, I used my fingers for a long time and was very patient.. When I thought he was ready I went forward and with some minor jebs on his part, mssion was accomplished and we both got off.. He has a lot to learn, if he stays in the business but at least his first time was gentle and loving and since he stayed hard throughout and climaxed, I think it was ok for him..

I probably won't take him again but after writing this I am getting stimulated and might change my mind..

Do you like to be the first farang or do you like a boy with experience?? Don't be shy boys..

GT...now i know why you rejected my advances. My virginity put you off. :lol:

haha. No dear. It wasn't your virginity, I told you to stop touching my breasts and saying, "big moo". I get that enough from the Thai boys. I hate to hear it from others!

"It is one of the superstitions of the human mind to have imagined that virginity could be a virtue." Voltaire (1694 - 1778)