firecat69

7 Days to Go

In 7 days I will start the long trip to Thailand. As usual I have prepared for it by scouring Gayromeo for new Boys. As any of you know who have read my past trip reports, I use Gayromeo a lot and have added Jack'd to my search for boys.

I find October a great time to visit because it seems that many new arrivals especially to Pattaya start to move to Pattaya to either work in Bars or go online.

This year I am amazed at how many new possibilities there are and I already have way more profiles then I will ever get to see. Just not enough days or stamina to see them all.

I will eliminate some because they don't respond well that they must look like the photos or must have ID etc . I never do that when I am gathering possibilities . I just confirm what they are willing to do and try to get a phone number .

Then when I arrive I have certain profiles I will try to contact early and others that may be called when I see them online.

Along with that I am interested to see the new Boys at the Bars in Boystown and even 1 new Bar in Sunee that I may check out.

I will post photos of a few of the boys that are new, today and add a few as the next week goes by.

These are all shots from their Gayromeo ads . I have some real cuties also on Jack'd.

So many new boys as well some old favorites and never enough time. HeHe

post-243-0-83762100-1411577576_thumb.png

post-243-0-60217100-1411577608_thumb.png

post-243-0-19916700-1411577630_thumb.png

post-243-0-35631300-1411577668_thumb.png

Last year I promised myself not to waste time lining up dates in advance.

In Pattaya, there are loads of options anyway. 

When I've been going to other parts of SE Asia & there are fewer candidates, I've spent time chatting to people in advance.

I've had not a single successful date as a result of that advance discussion.  I have much more success in bars or with people booked at short notice on line, but not in advance.

However, please keep posting your photos. I'll probably break my own promise too ;) 

You know the old saying "Dont make plans in Pattaya". Just go with the flow.

I was there for 3 weeks in August. Things did not go as I had envisaged but I enjoyed myself very much.

Also you have to learn to pace yourself. Its like having an excellent meal. Dont try and gulp the food down too quickly - enjoy and savour every bite.

Sorry but I love making plans and some of the best Boys over the years have come from making plans.

Is it perfect of course not but the Bars are far from perfect either. When a boy sits next to you in a Bar and tells you he does everything it means not a bit more then a boy telling me that on Gayromeo.

Until you have him in bed promises are just that promises.

But the last time I checked there are no Bars worth going to in Thailand that are open at 8am, noon, 4pm, etc. Lot more hours in the day then 830pm- 1am plus the discos for the younger visitors . hehe

I'm also salivating in hope of getting new trip reports from you, always good read and cute boys.

As for planning do what you are comfortable with, I'm on both sides of fence , If I start planning trip usually it doesn't work as I'm easily distracted.

If I try to go with the flow I finish up booking appointments with boys right after arrival, at times even days in advance.

Gearing for my next trip I know only one thing, my first place I visit will be Arena as usual and then I will see.

Good luck firecat !

Yes, they are all very cute indeed.

I like many others are salivating at the thought of your reports and pictures, from your up coming trip, you certainly do a great job in getting the schedule looked at to plan a visit.

Have a great time, compulsory reading coming up.  

first one is absolutely a gem lookwise, may be time for me to join GR, third one not a bad either.

I feel jealous thinking how excited you must be on last few days before departure, always cherish that tickling feeling

LOL  My thought was the 2nd guy is the gem.  Love how everyone looks for something different.

LOL  My thought was the 2nd guy is the gem.  Love how everyone looks for something different.

I'm glad we are not in competition for the same boy since  I recall you expect to be in Pattaya at end of year and so do I.

Although some degree of coordination  may be necessary in respect of Magnolia as I still remember to try one of their boys  / Wow / recommended by you, 

But it looks you may be competing for # 2 with firecat if your BF lets you, right?

I agree that's fascinating how different preferences people have but this is what make life colorful / and also makes me checking places and boys with negative feedbacks at times /

I agree that's fascinating how different preferences people have but this is what make life colorful / and also makes me checking places and boys with negative feedbacks at times /

It's rather convenient that we don't all chaxe the same boys.   For me it's Nom69 and the one in the black diesel number on the beach. In the latter case, I'll have to overlook the tattoo due to other attributes.

For me it's Nom69...

clearly I'm beaten 1:3 here so I better shut up, LOL 

Funny thing , I did not even notice tattoo on Diesel boy and is not a first time I miss that. I guess it's because my father was tattooed / moderately  / so  always tattoo seems natural for me. Not that I like tattoos but kind of overlook them 

Bird is also my type.....  ;)

Is that his profile photo or one of your own?   

That's certainly the right type of profile photo to arouse some interest.  Cute photo in underwear, no facial hair & no tattoos. 

If only more money boys would optimise their marketing.