Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7 Days to Go

Featured Replies

, hopefully some medication that will allow me to enjoy my trip to Australia , New Zealand, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Hanoi, Siem Reap.

 

Will be no boys on this trip . Oh maybe I can sneak one in either Hanoi or Siem Reap when my friends are sightseeing something I have already seen.

 

If you are in Sydney - be sure to check out Sydney City Steam on sussex St:

http://357.com.au/

Its very near Chinatown and draws a large Asian crowd... I'm sure you may find something interesting there! 

  • Replies 214
  • Views 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Little intermittent light rain today but took a walk down Beach Rd. Lots of eye candy but not that easy to get pics without boys knowing. Probably I should walk and snap away , hope they don't get mad

  • So now I am in Hanoi and I am amazed how easy it is to find cute boys on Jack'd and Gayromeo.   Photos of 3 I will try to see in next 2 days.   Wish me luck!! heheh  They all have real jobs , so tim

  • Well my last day find could not come last night because of rain. He sent me SMS this morning  " I miss you"  kiss kiss.   Smart kid!.  I don't leave until 11am so come now if you like?  20 minutes a

Posted Images

  • Author
  • Popular Post

I am convinced somebody up there does not like me.  Getting ready to go to BKK tomorrow.  Have not had any luck on Jack'd this trip.  Boy I have been chasing finally replies to me when I upped the offer to 1200. He countered 1500.  In Pattaya normally I would move on but I really loved this kids face and I wanted him so I said yes.

 

The best decision of the trip except I am leaving . So much better then anyone else I saw this trip that it is not even close . And a face I could look at all night .  10 Stars in all departments and I am so pissed I am leaving .

 

He is from Lao but Thai is his first language .  Verbal communication is not good .  He works but not at a Bar ,but was unable to make program translate , so I don't know where.  He is coming back tonight , maybe I'll find out.  I think he is here long term at least I hope so because I may look for very few others when I am here in December.

post-243-0-03798100-1414129961_thumb.png

post-243-0-02340900-1414130008_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-56416600-1414130058_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-32124700-1414130086_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-49815600-1414130562_thumb.jpg

I am convinced somebody up there does not like me.  

with all this whoring it would not be surprising , on another hand you make a lot of merits by saving  so many boys of starvation so hopefully this somehow levels off.

  • Author
  • Popular Post

Well my last day find could not come last night because of rain. He sent me SMS this morning  " I miss you"  kiss kiss.

 

Smart kid!.  I don't leave until 11am so come now if you like?  20 minutes at my door and even better.  So good he was,I will not spoil those memories by seeing a pale imitation from Soi Twilight.

 

I will rest my ankle which is much better and leave on Monday for Sydney , start of 35 day trip.

 

Now a lot of guys stepped up to the plate when I challenged  them to contribute to Photo Shoots. Now it is better then ever.

 

I am sure many here are thankful.

 

Now it is time to do the same thing on trip reports. If you are not comfortable posting photos, that is not a problem . Your reports will be enjoyed by many.  And if you care to post some photos all the better.

 

I'll be back December 3 but if my Lao boy is still here , my reports may be considerably reduced.!

Great reports again, firecat69, I hope your ankle will be back to normal soon.

Have a nice trip to these other countries! :)

once again I have had compulsory daily reading and thoroughly enjoyed all the reports and photos. Hope you recover quickly and enjoy the rest of your journey. Thanks for wetting the appetite and I hope to put Pattaya on the trip itinerary one day soon. I and I think many others will look forward to December when you do trip reports again.

  • Author

Don't know if anyone has any interest but I'll give short trip reports on my non-boy travel.  Arrived Sydney ,flew BC on Thai. They are just sub standard from the seats to the food, not even as good as USA carriers. Very disappointed!

 

Customs was quick and the apartment we are renting is beautiful and less the 1/2 the price of 2 rooms in a Nice Hotel.

 

The prices here are outrageous .  They make my trip to Ireland and Scotland look cheap.  Just a local restaurant appetizers start at $12 and Main courses  $26 and up up up.  Just ridiculous.  

 

If there are any Australians here that know reasonable restaurants in Darlinghurst and Paddington, let me know.

 

But of course the city and the waterfront are spectacular.  The Ferries are reasonable and the best way to see Sydney from the Water.  Not much else to say. If I don't go broke leave for NZ in 3 days.

Don't know if anyone has any interest but I'll give short trip reports on my non-boy travel.

absolutely yes, please keep reporting. 

 

Always good to know what's going on in the wide world .

 

Hope your gout went away

  • Author

Unfortunately not.  Looks like I have a few hours every day to walk and at some point it starts hurting a lot and never changes even with a pain pill.

 

Sucks but at Least NZ will be a lot of driving and boats so I can minimize the walking.

Don't know if anyone has any interest but I'll give short trip reports on my non-boy travel.  Arrived Sydney ,flew BC on Thai. They are just sub standard from the seats to the food, not even as good as USA carriers. Very disappointed!

 

 

 

Yes please, post away.

 

Interesting about Thai business class, I fly with them all the time (via Indonesia) and have found their BC to be very good with good food and wine and the cabin crews service to be very good. Mind you the only other airline I have flown either business class or first class was Singapore airlines and their service I just cannot fault, my view may be biased a little.

  • Author

Old 747. No staggered seating. No lie flat beds . Movies mostly very old although I don't care I watch TV shows on my Mac.

 

I had some sort of a pork dish. It was awful. I could barely chew the meat .  Dessert was a joke. I was hoping for something after the terrible meal.  I can't fault the service or the check in at BKK and the lounge in BKK is really good.  

 

But a 10 hour flight I care about the seats etc.

That explains it then about the seating (old 747), I am usually on their Airbus planes, for a 10hr flight the seating would become critical for me too. Hope it improves from here on.

I was ok on BC with Thai, we got foiegras and the rest was good, wine and cognac, i ask them a espresso too.

Firecat, my friends from Sydney tell me the only way to eat reasonably cheaply in Sydney is to go to food court.

Have nice holiday

  • Author

We actually found a good burger and steak sandwich place tonight in Darlinghurst.   Grilled, great sweet potato chips and a beer for about $22.  Probably as good as we will do in this town.

With people suffering discomfort of Business class I wonder if Christian PFC and me are only people  alive who are still flying long distances  in  the comfort of cattle  class?

Ah cattle class, so many memories and not to many of them fond ones.

I fly cattle class, together with Vinapu and Christian. 

 

Despite my middle class income, if I divide the fare increase into the number of hours sat in the seat, on an hourly rate business it's just not worth it.   It's much more sensible to put the money saved towards my early retirement fund.

Also, I usually get about 1.5 metres of legroom in a cattle class emergency exit row seat.

 

Now if I had enough assets to fund an immediate (very) early retirement on about £100,000 per year, then of course I would be in business class for every long haul flight.

For me at the moment business class is the preferred choice because of the fares, I live in a country town that has direct flights to Indonesia and that flight costs much the same as a fare down to a major city (Perth) so I go via Indonesia. From Indon onward the business class fare is much the same as an economy fare from Perth so I choose the extra bit of comfort. This next trip may well be my last in business class though as I will be retiring and living down south, from Perth business class is 3 times the cost of an economy ticket (over $3000 for bc) and from there it's not really worth it. there is a stopover in Indon on the way back but it's only about a 4 hour transit in Indon on the way over.

 

All flights from here to Bangkok via Indonesia Thai business class - approximately $1800

All flights from here to Bangkok via Perth Thai cattle class - approximately $1900 (based on the last time I flew that route)

  • Author

The weather here has been perfect  65F at night 84F  during the day.  Nothing but sun.  Does not look like we will be so lucky in New Zealand . Lots of rain the first few days. (ugh.)  Wish I could move weather in Sydney to NZ and Thailand.

With people suffering discomfort of Business class I wonder if Christian PFC and me are only people  alive who are still flying long distances  in  the comfort of cattle  class?

I do both, it depends: When my company pays, I fly business class, when I have to pay myself, I fly cattle class (but I can upgrade quite often, which I do when possible). I'm reasonably young, neither very tall nor broader than the seat, don't have any medical conditions, can sleep reasonably well even in cattle class... so whenever I cannot manage to get a "free" upgrade, I prefer spending more at my destination instead. In the good old days of visiting Thailand, I went straight to work after a night flight in cattle class and a shower. No big deal for me.

 In the good old days of visiting Thailand, I went straight to work after a night flight in cattle class and a shower. No big deal for me.

what I noticed  with age I take long flights better and better even if I don't sleep on the plane but jet lag becomes problem bigger and bigger, wonder it's just me or others have the same

Flying has gotten easier for me as the years went on but then I did my back in and it can be a bit of a strain (another reason for business class), jetlag no problem here as the flights are relatively short.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.