newalaan

Jomtien Area...any updates?

Boys that presume to sit down with you without being asked or push hard tips are

best ignored but when they grab your arms or get really obnoxious,

I fairness to the boys  I must say that it's very long time since boy planted himself beside me uninvited and even then he asked if he can sit with me before sat down.

mamasans are different story but it's their job I guess to intimidate us to off their boys.

Tawan is an exception as their modus operandi  is that boys are  circulating freely and often they are  approaching patrons but in my limited experience they never ask for drink or off leaving that move to clients. 

Yes the rooms are individual rooms and they do have shower facilities but outside the room.

When I say basic I mean there is nothing much in the rooms except for the bed and a chair to put your clothes on.

I never meant my comments to come over as negative as I have had 100% good experiences at Two Faces.

Much like some of the rooms at Blue House......bed, chair and shower inside or outside room is all that's needed for massage. Your comments certainly didn't come across as negative, grateful for the detail. I've always had excellent experiences when stopping in by Two Faces for a drink too, just didn't realise there were in-house massage facilities.