Guest Tigerbone

Orgies at R3 sauna usually end in circle jerk . The owner arranges customers in a large circle and encourages them to cum on the models who get the orgy going. Sometimes customers lay down to get splashed too. Just make sure you go on a big orgy or twilight orgy night.

Orgies at R3 sauna usually end in circle jerk . The owner arranges customers in a large circle and encourages them to cum on the models who get the orgy going. Sometimes customers lay down to get splashed too. Just make sure you go on a big orgy or twilight orgy night.

Thanks Tigerbone

honestly, I don't trust the reviews on travelgayasia too much. While there are positive ones, I have a feeling people who had negative experiences (in their own perception) tend to be more likely to post a review there. 

The orgy parties at R3 definitely DO have models, and they DO end in a circle j/o. The presence of the models is the whole point and concept of the orgy parties. Been there maybe 5 times and the end was always the circle j/o. 

Obviously, no such thing at other, regular nights there.

Having said that, the clientele on all my visits has been mostly Asians into Asians, few interested in farangs, so can be difficult to get any action. Not many farang go, maybe as a result of that. At the orgy parties I was to the maximum was maybe 4 farangs including myself of a total of up to 100 Asian guests. What the percentage of Thais vs Asian visitors from neighboring countries is is of course impossible to tell. 

Guest FreeFun

...or my house!  I can round up a few boys from the 7-11 and throw you the bukkake party of your (wet) dreams!

ButterballBruce, if you can organize that for me, with at least 7 or 8 guys, it would be great!!! 

according to what Steve told me, he is now back home already. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything from him during his time here, so either the party did not happen at all, which would be unfortunate, or he ended up doing it without me :sad:

Steve, if you read this, would be nice to get an update and of course report, if it did happen after all. Hope all went well with your trip.