Everything posted by t0oL1
- Testosteron - experiences?
- Testosteron - experiences?
- Testosteron - experiences?
-
Brasil poll
Some interest but as an occasional visitor to BestGore.com I find far too many videos from Brazil on that site.
-
CRAIG LIST
"Personals" section on Craigslist has been deleted due to liability.
-
GayThailand is now GayGuides.com
warm welcome to Michael and a hats off to Scooby, Moses, and even back to Surfie!
-
Tipping in Nice Boys
cute waiter still works there? maybe he can EARN a 300 bT tip heh certainly he's better at wanking than adding up my bill
-
Tipping in Nice Boys
and no one else wanted them the rest of the night...
-
Tipping in Nice Boys
Did they give you a "pearl necklace?"
- Price and practice with money boy
-
Jet Lag strategies
For me I can't sleep on the flights so that's 30 hours with maybe a 10 minute nap enroute. Then I can sleep 4-5 hours and get up again for a few hours. Starting in Bkk - this extends to Pattaya couple days later where hopefully I can nap after the afternoon beach visit and not sleep all the way past bar time. Wake up lots @ 5am and watch cable or not get sleep at all. Should pack Z-quil and oxy pain pills the next time to knock myself out a couple times until I readjust,
-
Ice / Yabba Question
go to Starbucks and drink about seven very strong expresso coffees in a short time. It's the opposite of drunk, but would last a couple days.
-
Please help a Newbie
sounds like what I pay. one time an emergency paid 2000 bt gladly (plane leave in two hours today) Bangkok to Pattaya is about twice the distance?
-
Is the area around grand palace still active?
Didn't even know he was back in Thailand. I thought he had left for Taiwan or Germany.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
not a reply - I just looked this up and thought we could use the convenience of a link https://www.facebook.com/MoonlightBangkok/
-
Is the area around grand palace still active?
Hotel?
- BBB Inn
-
Anti-aging transfusion
"Overall, nearly 60% of blood comes from people over 40- and nearly 45% come from people older than 50, some people over 40 are also over 50- DUH. Neurogenesis will do little good starting with poor seed-stock...
-
Anti-aging transfusion
OK it only says it will help those with early dementia signs and not some of the more advanced cases here... Damn we have some oldies here and you're scaring me more into it.
-
Anti-aging transfusion
USA Today.com- "Overall, nearly 60% of blood comes from people over 40- and nearly 45% come from people older than 50, according from the AABB, an international non-profit focused on transfusion medicine and cellular therapies." But I would hate to have actual facts or research data change anyones opinion. I made a mistake in the original post - not type matched blood is given as the white and red blood cells are removed. Although the price of $8000 I can't justify as I don't actually know how many treatments are given and what tests are covered I am certain I could get a one time transfusion of two pints at reasonable cost at any clinic in TH.
-
Anti-aging transfusion
All these years I have been going for the wrong body fluid? https://www.newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/ https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/ https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn23511-young-blood-reverses-heart-decline-in-old-mice/ http://www.braininjurysupport.org/young-blood-rejuvenates-cells/
-
Craigslist removed personal ads from their sites
Police are complaining they have to do police work to catch hookers now that the craigslist personals are taken down.
-
Anti-aging transfusion
So a startup company in the USA is offering an anti-aging blood transfusion from a younger donor to older recipient to counteract aging for the high high price of just $8000 for two pints transfused of HIV tested type-matched blood from a 16-26 year old donor. Certainly this could be done in Thailand for 1/10 the cost and still make plenty of money for the clinic/donor. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ambrosia+transfusions&bext=mcr&atb=v119-6__&ia=web
-
Nice Boys - Sunnee Plaza September 2018
no "other" sissies there?
-
Nice Boys - Sunnee Plaza September 2018
Been to Nice Boys many times and seen the wank contests for 300bT. Never knew what started them. (was disappointed when they didn't have more "contests"on returning nights) Finally now I know how to "get the party started."