Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Fully agree with you on both accounts. On my last trip on few occasions I was surprised to a point of being taken aback of how freely they passed easy option to make substantially more. Their choice I thought but being happy I was not.
  2. indeed. I'm not asking them how they label themselves but noticed that those who stick to the "straight' label tend to be more business oriented and less inclined to look for exceptions and excuses but tend to stick to they promised or committed themselves to . In short more prone to do good job they are paid for.
  3. no, second one looks much , much fierce, one you wouldn't want to to have as mother-in-law or even sister-in-law. First one looks like she doesn't know much about cooking though. As for names , which one is which , I don't know
  4. it seems its a case only for Boyz BoyzBoyz as for must visit bars in my opinion Toy Boys , Dreamboys and Jomtien complex bars- just stroll along and pick up one which will tickle you the most.
  5. hurting real estate industry means lower , more digestible prices for buyers so no harm done if you are looking to buy. There are always winners and losers and unfortunately in many markets including one I live in , investors were winners for too long leaving locals on losing side . I know and felt it in pocket very well because I bought my condo at times when real estate industry was hurting very painfully to mine and my account's delight.
  6. And blend of those three approaches creates best experience.
  7. as long as ATM keeps spitting out cash , your account is ok
  8. another idea for short break for ruin lovers - Sukhotai. Bangkok Airways have 2 direct flight a day at about 100-120 $ round trip , accommodation is cheap and ruins interesting but not overwhelming. Opportunity of some exercise as most of them require some light bicycling . You can rent one easily for 50 baht a day
  9. with dozen or more huge complexes and few dozen smaller ones even in busiest of times you may find quiet corner to admire.
  10. few days? sound like blasphemy for me , Lol. Few weeks , Ok , I get that one may get tried with all those old stones but there are other attractions like floating villages nearby. Clingy boys are available as well. For me Angkor temples are ultimate travel destination.
  11. BoyzBoyzBoyz, Toy Boys, Classic Boys in main soi then ABomb in next soi and Xboys and Dreamboys in still next soi. Enough to keep one occupied for a week and drain from his 2 months worth of salary
  12. you said are shy, now also lazy. It's anything uplifting other than being filthy rich which you can say about yourself ?
  13. in my case guy speaks passable English
  14. early bird gets the worm
  15. welcome in Bangkok !!! spoon is right but I heard some unconfirmed rumors that last show at GoodBoys (former Screwboys ) may have one
  16. Closed perhpas 10 years ago but but very faded sign is still there
  17. old people don't travel to Thailand but to nearest pharmacy the further
  18. now there's 100 baht bus from airport taking all the beaches on his way so very economical alternative. in January I paid 700 for taxi from Patong to Phuket International. 30 kms ride Just recently , in Aug Bolt fare from Swampy to Boyztown was 1000 and Grab fare in reverse few days later 1300 . 120 kms ride so one can argue which one is better value
  19. Hallo, not only rising but sending rays in full force at my balcony as we speak
  20. I saw people boarding train on last station , just to take experience of the market as well as alighting at first station after market for the taxis and buses fort the same reason.
  21. Hi not really, just walk the area and see who takes your fancy, shops are both inside of Complex are and on the street leading to the beach so full circle walk will give you good exposure . Generally I like boys from shop adjacent to corner French restaurant, forgot name of both. I liked two boys from there I hired more than once but one may not fit your specification and another one while great did not wait even 24 hours after our meeting before he sent me a message asking for money because he :"did not have a customer for many days and did not eat anything since 2 days before." 2 days before when I asked him about long time he declined claiming he needs to do the laundry and will do long time next night, promise he kept I'm glad to report.
  22. Not that you are young but 'old farang" ? wait for your turn young impatient man
  23. I have standard answer I use in pushy bars " I like girls"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.