Everything posted by vinapu
-
Anyone doing Chiang mai
yuck !!! on both counts
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
I second your opinion but fact that even if dud , hurts pocket less, is actually a big plus for the area and worth travelling those 20 minutes from Silom ghetto
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
don't worry about how readers look at your reports, very fact that you write them is precious and enriching forum. ................. hopefully your next trip is sooner than later
- GLAM's - 30 Aug 2024 review of new massage shop in BKK
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
no harm done, lol
-
Sunee bar Jomtien complex
that's rather sure thing
-
The Boyztown hotels
but only marginally so. Olddaddy , you will be happy at Classrooms
-
Pattaya’s raunchy nightlife is still expanding
clearly Mr Kenyon did not visit BoyzBoyzBoyz in last few years. On my last visit about 3 weeks ago bar was packed and grand total of "western and elderly in appearance. " were 4 (four) including distinguished and very handsome elderly westerner, later identified to be vinapu from GayThailand forum accompoanied by even more distinguished and handsome Asian looking gentleman. Both left after short while due to noise , smoke and scene filled with completely dressed 3 dozen guys who could be considered attractive if only they show more skin other than just faces and palms
-
My Latest View On Brazil ....
being numbers man in former professional live helps
-
The countdown starts.
don't waste precious vacation time
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
Congratulations Smiling Jupiter boy and long time on top of it, that's something ! Hope he did not help you to break the bank. Macaroni is spot on , boys at both soi 4 bars have limited opportunity to promote themselves as here's either show and/ or in case of Jupiter , singing with boys hidden in the corner
-
The Boyztown hotels
+1 I stay there in both Jan and May this year an can vouch for them. Good value for money, rooms modern and well appointed , more costly room very spacious. As for Ambiance , they are opened , I saw people emerging from hotel few weeks ago but I don't like their maze of corridors and rarely stay there. I like Classrooms , rooms big end very discreet entry although Pattaya is not really for shy people
-
My Latest View On Brazil ....
how fast people forgot months of closures during covid time and resulting loss of income, sigh. I many countries majority of tourists are locals , not foreigners
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
Or you can use that time to get that silicone injection you were asking about
-
App allows drivers to leave license at home
when driving next time , drink the milk , not whisky
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
or do what I once did , rent speed boat for round trip and tell him to go to other side right away. Make sure you grab one or more boys with you, fee is for boat , not passenger. Boat will wait for your party till you decide to return Before covid it was 2 500 , now I don't know.
-
Am I too old for this ?
I like animals too. Preferably well roasted, not cats though
-
Croom Hotel opens
and they seem to charge for it
-
Anyone doing Chiang mai
I'm under impression you overdid your gin tonight
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
Welcome back to Thailand section ! Hilton by Central Festival mall is walkable to/from Boyztown or short hop by baht bus. have fun and let us know how it went
-
Anyone doing Chiang mai
- This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
-1 I rarely go for short course since I noticed boys tend to rush things out and it often is done and over with in much less then 1 hour. Some may even assume afters is all I came there for 1.5 Hr. send signal to take it slow among other things 1 hr session is usable if I'm not sure of boy but don't want to leave empty handed so to speak. If things go well , usually it can get extended although I recall case in one of Sahpan Kwai shops where it was declined because room was scheduled to be taken for other performers.- This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
+1 keep voyeurs at bay- This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
no, keep me out of that. I ask boy if he kisses AFTER we already agreed on terms on an off and compensation. I don't want him to be influenced by desire to get a deal and lie to me or execute fake kiss. If he says 'no ', it is fine with me , then I know not to force kiss upon him when we close the door. In the room , yes , I like tease them jokingly and taste the waters suggesting if they break no kissing rule they may earn red note. Some go for it, some not. Hardest case was of certain non scene boy who rejected 500 baht extra. Next trip when I meet him he planted quite a KISS on me saying that's my New Year gift for you. That's was something !. on dismissal I gave him 500 extra " for taxi" which was well targeted considering he arrived by his motorbike greeted by me outside of hotel. Danger of offering tip for kiss in bar may be guy going for it just to make a buck, I like them kissing me because of love for me , not for almighty baht- This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
+1 indeed rare is the case when spa boy refuses to kiss, even if claims to be straight. Indeed often they start massage with peck somewhere on the neck or shock of shocks , even below, with clear invasion of my privacy, not that I complain, no, no, no - This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024