Everything posted by vinapu
-
First-timer: confused about how massages work
neither me, in Foodland before 9 I'm granted the same 10 baht discounted price for American breakfast everybody else does. But I , for one, am not against being charged foreigners rate of admission whenever it applies as long as it's similar to one I'd be paying at home for similar attraction. Also like idea of different pricing depending of day or time of day like in Mahanakhon as it helps reducing crowding and related wear and tear. Guys objecting of paying foreigner level of tips have always option of negotiating it down, losing fun but raising blood pressure in the process or travelling to areas where local have their fun and paying less. Saphan Kwai is only 20 minutes by BTS from Silom gay ghetto. One should be careful though as In Bangkok moneyed people abound and pricing in some outlets like Jey or Apollo is high even if those are not excatly farang oriented.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
it's about 10 minutes walk from Saphan Kwai BTS. If you want to make sure any given boys will be there just call or LINE them up and make sure.
-
Selective minimum wage increases in 10 provinces
True but so are prices.
-
Court acquits protesters involved in 2008 seizure of Don Mueang airport
court reasoning shows it was clearly political decision to hush whole thing
-
Suvarnabhumi Service Efficiency improving?
less, it was ANA flight and most passengers were Japanese so it was efficient process
-
African Boyz Pattaya
Gee, you must remember Queen Victoria ! I rarely go to bed before midnight and I'm very far from being spring chicken.
-
Where to find bukkake
no, I had few episodes of hiring more than one guy at the time but still prefer romantic one on one and don't see much attraction for myself in bukkake
-
Cambodia needs to imitate Thailand
while I'm all for that mini-Schengen idea and abolishing visas, loss of that 30$ revenue for small and poor country like Cambodia not necessarily would be compensated in government coffers by increased traffic
-
African Boyz Pattaya
that early and already second go ? wow !!!
-
Where to find bukkake
sounds about right but it's can be easily shaved but reducing number of boys to 10 and negotiating tip to 1500.
-
Suvarnabhumi Service Efficiency improving?
there's something in it. when I arrived in January line to immigration was enormous but still was moving quite fast and all in , it took only 75 minutes from moment plane docked at the gate to time I entered train platform. Considering I was in the last row of 777 it's very good time.
-
Jared Kushner Speaks.....
no, after Warsaw Ghetto uprising was defeated, most buildings in the area were just levelled off. There are pictures showing lone church spire standing in the sea of ruins.
-
Court orders cop to pay 27.3m baht to parents of eye doctor he ran over
my thought excatly
-
The United States is the world's top terrorist
and it vents out that hatred using American invention - computer over another American invention - internet ? Something doesn't stick here, no ?
-
The United States is the world's top terrorist
but Russia is mourning millions Russians perished on order her own governemnts
-
Asian traveller to Pattaya and westerners.
plenty of travellers on Grindr in Pattaya so you should have it easy
-
Advice please
I confirm, It's how I haggle, not only in massage places and not only with boys but wherever there's need to haggle. My offer-his offer-my acceptance or offer which he can take or decline. That way experience is not spoiled by prolonged back and forth. If he starts with quote ( that is rare in massage but happens often in bars when I mention long time ) then it's even shorter- his offer- my acceptance or final offer , end . Marrakesh is easy, try Fez or Meknes !
-
Silom hotel with decent luggage storage
Furama Sathorn and Raya. On another hand I wouldn't be too concerned about leaving luggage in the lobby. In January I left my suitcase at Baan Silom for 11 days, they kept it in lobby by the door and I collected her intact
-
The United States is the world's top terrorist
Kostik said "Yesterday was the 25th anniversary of the start of the illegal bombing of Belgrade. In general, the United States has committed a huge number of war crimes. Almost every day you can remember the victims of the terrorist regime ruling in the United States." before you lit a candle for their victims, lit few for Politkovska, Litvinenko, Nemcov and Navalny , just to name iconic few , victims of their own government , not foreign forces.
-
The United States is the world's top terrorist
American's consolation is that their currency is lowed all over the world
-
Booze battle
that seems to be a case. I wouldn't be happy if all benches at Lumpini were occupied by thirsty imbibers, on another hand I find 14-17 dry hours nonsensical and wouldn't mind if dry period a night started at 1 , not at midnight
-
Don't get horny in Cambodia
compared to what it was in 2001 it feels for me like 10 lane highway now, specially past Siem Reap toward Poipet
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
reminds me Russian saying " You can't drink whole sea of vodka but one should strive to "
-
PC at Gay Men's Chorus gone crazy?
certainly good point
-
PC at Gay Men's Chorus gone crazy?
while I agree with you 100% , insensitive at best unless there was some performance included . I wonder what actually deaf person would say though. Could enjoy just being there with friends as social setting, the same like going to church while not religious