Everything posted by vinapu
-
The Good Old Days
I must be pervert but for me ever new trip seems to be better than those previous ones. Not that I did not have fun then but I think now I'm better in navigating system and fishing boys closest to my dreamed of specification while then I tend to catch first who crossed my way and smiled at me. But it's just me
-
Chowing down on floating waste
even longest trip starts with first step
-
Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)
no, that would be disgusting
-
Putin's terrorist thugs attack concert hall: 40 dead, 100+ wounded (so far)
sounds like old " today question, yesterday answer " saying
-
Hot national leaders
right, my grandmother used to say that man " must be only more pretty that devil"
-
Hot national leaders
my poor and obviously unsuccessful attempt at joke
-
Services charges rise at six major Thai airports
1 $ rise flying public can digest easily.
-
Gen V/Sabrina hunk Chance Perdomo dies in motorcycle accident
My mother when saw or heard motorcycles racing used to say '' donors are arriving ''
-
Hot national leaders
No because he is gay
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
I think they made it googuy to resemble google
-
Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)
you are right although is not that impossible that one brother tried and recommended similar job for other siblings. But three of them at once, no it's better to stop at one.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
I wonder if massage fee needs to be prepaid. It sounds like it.
-
Where to sit down and have a beer?
while I can't point any particular venue there you are staying in the area practically soaked with drinking/ dining options. No need for googlempas , just walk around when you settle. Bangkok generally is not a place when one is ever far from some bar of cafe .
-
Mexican lynching on Good Friday
I wouldn't bring Jesus into that but if you need to better choice of words would be "Just like Jesus would have suffer". But there's some analogy indeed - mob justice as guy was just a suspect , not criminal caught doing the deed.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
no that's list price for massages, tips are extra as Tazione noticed. As I mentioned in another thread , fact that shop is more local then tourist oriented doesn't automatically meant it will be cheap. A lot of locals in Bangkok are moneyed types and willing to spend
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
I solved it with cooperation with Christian PFC 15=1500 tip for 1 hr session 20= 2000 tip foir 1.5 hr session 25= 2500 tip for outcall service. I wonder and we need to check it on the ground if they have indeed 4 locations or just arranged with certain hotels to have rooms available for short time meetings for those who for this or that reason prefer not to do outcall in their room . That way instead travelling to Bearing one can meet his desired guy in , say Suriwong Hotel, presumably in one of their short time rooms on ground floor.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
In one of them works the guy I often see advertising himself on the Grindr so even in mixed shops we can get lucky
-
Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)
I tend to ignore completely aspiring hi-tech places with menus only on QR code or accepting card payments only ( no cash) and patronize them only if pressed by circumstances. Nothing wrong with being progressive and up to date with technology but at end of day what it is is just limiting customer choice for business convenience. Majority but not everybody when travelling purchases SIM with data plans ( even if I do) and some people may be wary of using credit or debit in foreign locales (I'm) It can be done and without compromising brotherly modesty if they wish, speaking from personal experience described in this forum few years ago.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
don't give up, not every session must be sex date , what about some cuddling or hand holding. Take is easy and all of the sudden two or three become seven or nine
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
it looks that they changed name to Googuy, at least that is how their feed comes now in Line. Yes , their location at Bearing can't be closer to the station ( right by exit 3 of Bearing)
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
you are not at all aventurous
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
or GBeat on opposite side of track than KMan
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
and one can always jump on motorsai taxi for a short, hair rising , hop to One Spa
-
Court acquits protesters involved in 2008 seizure of Don Mueang airport
and their supporters are likely stacked in courts to this day.
-
Selective minimum wage increases in 10 provinces
all true but when making comparison keep in mind people making minimum level are mostly not in the market for the same goods more affluent locals or foreigners are. When we feast on 128 baht chicken with cashew nuts in Foodland , they know plenty of places where the same dish can be had for 50-60 if not less.