Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Perhpas this tragedy will help Russians to understand that their enemy is not NATO nor West and people in charge there are pointing them in wrong direction.
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    it's why when I saw a tittle of the thread I thought to myself ' that's still bloody low"
  3. vinapu replied to Bipaulm's topic in Gay Thailand
    For first timers Bangkok should be definitely preferred option as there's plenty in Thailand apart from boys and bars and country's charm is best explored in Bangkok. One should keep in mind that need to be entertained during day too, Pattaya has some options but not comparable to Bangkok.
  4. other then securing his spot in the future race for Rama XI ?
  5. vinapu replied to TomNg's topic in Gay Thailand
    lots of great young bodies on display, that's sure thing
  6. 50-80, at lower end from apps , I did not take offer because I thought it's stupid to take overnight somebody I never met eye-to eye. I gave 100 because I was very happy and thought 20$ more is worth it for me
  7. previous location is out of question , after being shabbily boarded up for long time it would require substantial renovations
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    another case of gay discrimination , what about missing part of " and Korat guys " ?
  9. possible dirty deeds but elegantly solved
  10. vinapu replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    possible but we hear that for quite a few years and Sunee still clings to life
  11. vinapu replied to TomNg's topic in Gay Thailand
    we are looking forward to your report, after you dry out of course
  12. or indeed rich guys feeling entitled. In any case poor judgement on their part.
  13. with such advisers no wonder Trump is who he is
  14. I know somebody who heard such noise when sitting by open window in her place. All she says it's sound one never forgets till end of life
  15. I think you are right on both accounts
  16. sad but seems to be true
  17. You are on something. My statistic sample of sending money to is just three boys , 1st one never asked for more but few years later wanted help with relocating to my country. Other two were more sophisticated, first one used pretext of trip we were planning to take together and asked for money to buy new shoes and shirts as he wanted to look nice then not even week later after I sent him half of what he asked for , next request came , this time for money to buy new suitcase. Another one after first successful extraction about month later asked for a loan promising to return it within month. I agreed, knowing that exactly 1 month later I will be back in Thailand and of course I surprising him showing in his bar, offing him and in the room asking about loan repayment to no avail, lol. But my consolation comes in two ways , sums dispensed that way weren't in range of breaking my bank AND all three boys I count amount those with whom I had most fun and pleasure to be with so no , I don't consider myself scammed even if indeed I was. On top of that largesse's I bought a phone to one Chiang Mai boy and no , after that he never asked me for anything. On two occasions I gave money to boys without them asking because I learned from credible and trusted sources ( our mmebers) that they are in deep distress ( broken leg, another stuck in provincial Cambodia in beginning of covid debacle and even got low paying job there so I considered it worthy to help) . Yes, broken leg later one asked for more but I declined, another one did not had my contact so couldn't ask ( I sent him money using help of member )
  18. actually not much in terms of source as I generally rarely exchange contacts with guys from bars and massages and those few I have are placed fast in dormancy by the boys after unsuccessful quest for remote donation . And I'm not suicidal to ask because inevitably and in situation now, I venture to say understandably, request for money would follow. At the moment I'm not in position to help
  19. Apr 1st but what year?
  20. considering Tawan did not reopen yet make sure you have comfy chair while waiting
  21. his club mates may start lawyer and prison parcel funding drive
  22. consolation is around the corner , is named Aurora Sukhumvit massage and features quite a few hunks if one believes their Line feed
  23. You are forgiven - I think I express prevailing mood here . Offing boy while under jet lag could result in all too easy money for him , had you fell asleep immediately. Been there , done that. Funny thing, just yesterday I exchanged messages with other member and complained that forum becomes too quiet for lack of trip reports not knowing you about to grace us with one almost right away. Very thank you for dynamic relation
  24. thanks for the warning

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.