Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    it looks that restaurant become less successful and he did not cash in at best time
  2. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    Great advice for trip somewhere but in real life that would work only if we can pretty accurately estimate time of our demise. Otherwise is probably better to have some money in order to pay somebody to change our diapers at least once a week
  3. 21 old Indian man , sure, not sure about those two Indian ladies but lets be generous to our straight brothers
  4. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    it's very unhealthy to get sick
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Scandic in Boyztown
  6. one of our members told me that they have plenty of Sabaidee Spa guys who seem to be moonlighting there as well
  7. vinapu replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    or try to book them on agoda.com. For fun I just checked for dates Sept 14-18 and had the same problem on site you linked above but had no problem to book ( I went through all steps and stopped just before hitting 'book now' ) through agoda and price seemed even better Please try
  8. I think their penalty should be to place them in a cage in middle of main terminal, 1 day for each animal attempted to smuggle. That should sober up others trying the same
  9. possible as in words of my grandmother " in old furnace , devil set a fire" although there are questions about extend of both of disability and what "hit on' actually meant. Your comment reminded me a scene from Tawan from few years ago. Very old and frail gentleman aided by walker and few Tawan own boys showed up and sat down inviting boys to come and let him a feel of their jewels for a tip. His face expression was one of happiness I remember to this day. It was actually quite spirit uplifting
  10. instead of thinking how to save planet you have only one thing in mind
  11. somehow I, not worried much about those things, doubt it, not to mention Greta
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    enough to carry a train to Pattaya or Kanchanaburi
  13. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    my guess will be , being old doctor she heard it all already
  14. I wonder what Greta and her supporters will say about that new development ?
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    he speaks Russian or Putin speaks English?
  16. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I actually walked guy from Jupiter to Furama Silom in Dec 2021 and few guys from Patpong bars to Furama Sathorn in Dec 2021 and May this year and none of them neither complained not suggested taking taxi
  17. thank you for reports and happy planning of the next trip
  18. wasn't it you who just sucked 60 cocks in 60 days and got sick in the process ? were those cocks all free ? If not , do you consider it money well spent ? Not that I consider spending 4000 baht on 10 minutes of pleasure wise use of money but if guy in question thought so, why not ? There's no shortage of people in our environment who upon learning how we spent our money on all those Asian trips would be horrified at such a waste. But we somehow don't think the same , no?
  19. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    BBB Inn is now empty shell of building waiting to be demolished but Take-A-Nap right beside it seems to be still opened as bookings can be made on Agoda which Furama ? Silom or Sathorn XClusive ? both walking distance from Patpong
  20. I recall that story, I think it was told by one of those boys in question to our reporter but I may be wrong. It may happen more often then we think as it's not only boys who are going by mantra ' cum and go" but their clients too it looks
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    liking Bangkok I'm not any expert on Pattaya and even less on Sunee but truth must be told, while hearing about Arabs racing their bikes through Sunee I never experienced it by myself. Crossing 2nd road is more dangerous as far as I'm concerned
  22. Thank you me and humor ? you must be kidding ! When we met , one of our members told me that based on my reports he thought I'm some sober, overweight German accountant of which only overweight turned to be truth and even that to a very small degree only. I wrote my report after I returned home but details are accurate as during trip I keep daily log of important happenings like ; "Dw5m3m5mh" which translates : " D wanted 5000 , I offered 3000, he accepted , in the morning I gave him 500 more and he was visibly happy with it " or " KGdinhdturn77" i.e after session K and I went to G'Bangkok German restaurant in soi 4 for a dinner and I noticed that passerby'e are turning heads looking at us seeing outside. No doubt they feel sorry for K that he must dine with his grandfather and jealous for me having landed such a hunk. Total bill was 770" It's hard work but writing it helps to re-live experiences again, that's rewarding for me . We won't meet there in Feb as it's month when I can't travel unless I stop working or win lottery or both. My then BKK should be back to pre-covid normal from your nick I can see you are lucky one having non-stop BKK flight from home airport
  23. Keep in mind I like Senso from times I was there last time -pre covid. What is the situation now I don't know but from report I got you may stand a chance. Even Tawan had and probably still has twink on duty now.
  24. that's worldwide phenomena that senior age depends of grantor of discount. Where I live rail ticket is discounted at 60 but for suburban rail (different operator) starts at 65. So does at city public transport with additional condition (nobody checks ) that is for local residents only. We also have 3 types of tax relief for seniors only , one of them depends on income , one depends on spousal income as well if there's spouse, one is universal. So I wouldn't blame LOS for inconsistency as it's everywhere. My sister lives in different country , in her city she travels for free because she is over 65 but in some cities she need to pay discounted fee but still pay, because free travel starts at 70. I visited Greece last month, in some places there was 50% reduction of admission for seniors , in others nominal like 1-2 euro , in other still students had discounts but not seniors and in one students had it free and seniors paid full fee ( it was still cheap like 3 euros ) all this variety within 1 week. So bottom line is when of suspected age we need to check if we meet conditions or not and don't assume next place grants it as well .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.