Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    also ABomb in the next soi and Xboys as well as Dreamboys in next soi again, Pikky bar is host bar other 5 are go-go have fun !
  2. that's the main thing I hold against Thai bars with very few exceptions
  3. that's part of vacation fun , no ?
  4. you are correct but realistically speaking, we are very small niche and even at that , only some are inclined to party in bars to wee hours. Perhaps those doctors are not entirely wrong ? Before covid biggest arrivals were from China , Russia and India. Did those nationals really crowded Patpong , Walking Street and soi Bukhao bars?
  5. if that's the case it will be nice, improved formula of end times. Yes , smiles at Jupiter are appearing more often and I found resident twink at Tawan quite attractive. Even attempted to off him but he declined , presumably being primed by other boys , saying "I can't do long time because I have a job"
  6. yes, I think boys at Jupiter are doing their walk every 1/2 hour and then disappear to the sides, sometimes trying to make an eye contact during that interval though. In December one even smiled at me and I thought I have stroke or something. Rewarded him with an off few days later
  7. really ? only thing I'd be carry more are perhaps prescription drugs. Otherwise if we need something , all can be bought in Thailand anyways, often cheaper than at home . few people would take 2 month supply of say, shirts, for longer trip so why bother with 10 if 3 will do? back to laundry in the sink, more often though
  8. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    specially sober types, drunks don't have it
  9. indeed, for years I travel with carry-on only
  10. it could but really it means shirt and underwear if you need to know, lol
  11. because it is no doubt, no ?
  12. I leave it to others to try then
  13. most likely you are right as they style themselves as executive style hotel with all those kitchenettes and separate bedrooms in some rooms. Laundry is never my concern since I travel light so whatever I have gets easily washed in the sink and it's usually dry by the morning
  14. spit it out ! now !
  15. it looks things in Pattaya are getting back to normal faster than we think.
  16. yes , it should be. You will be happy at Tawan, boys and mamasans are friendly but at the same time not really forcing themselves upon you if you are not interested. They understand words ' no, thank you " or even more polite ' not yet" If you are interested they can be adventurous in the bar like scene described and will let you to be quite adventurous too. Keep in mind bar is in smallish side so all antics can be seen by audience. Good news is they have massage rooms upstairs which can be used as short time room if need arises due to excessive heat. to get familiar with the place in order to ease your trepidations you can have massage there during day by one of their guys on duty, closer to bar opening hours it may be even more than one available. if you have time, money and ability I encourage you to try to visit every bar at least once to get better grasp of the scene. I too like big and older guys but truth is almost everywhere I find somebody I 'm interested in.
  17. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    no, just old, cynic , no
  18. that's the danger indeed. I hope that arrested individual is guilty indeed , not just a witch hunt victim , just to show police is doing something.
  19. from what I was told by other people that's the danger indeed but I avoid that by staying in smallish hotels where breakfast is not provided
  20. we do but so far never had any issues, quite opposite , we co-operate nicely to keep guys busy
  21. Twinks have cocks too and know how to use them rather well
  22. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    in small quantities is dangerous indeed but heavy drinking helps to keep one slim as it suppresses an appetite and drains money available for food
  23. not really as I'm least competitive person you ever met. If they off my favorite, I'll settle for second ( his best friend by the way) or third best I understand that lavish tips and those money garlands and even motorcycles some Chinese are forcing upon boys keep them and their bars in business

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.