Everything posted by vinapu
-
Thailand Cuts Interest Rate to Record Low
at least they are giving 30, sigh
-
What you don’t know about Patpong
now I know where to start next trip
-
Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?
Vietnamese, I don't recall number . He is there quite a while as I offed him from there in Dec 2016
-
gay sex Thai glossary?
I know only one gay sex Thai word : 'tip"
-
Asking some advices or recommendations, plan to visit Manila
answer is : YES
-
Belated Trip Report end of Aug-early September 2019
I have an impression that I know that insect loving guy....
-
Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?
early bird gets the worm as they say
-
Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?
yes,. now I guess you are next in line to join club of his admirers
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
water was too wet I guess
-
Is Mahanakhon worth it?
are you sure you don't want be there? go early, they open at 10 am, crowds are bigger in the afternoon but then you can catch city vistas during day time and at night
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
are you sure we are talking about the same Mr. Fluke?
-
Belated Trip Report end of Aug-early September 2019
That's exaggeration, not that I have anything against Babe, great looking guy and surely born showman but there are quite a few hunky eye candies there making foray to Moonlight worthwhile , Babe or not. Great description of activities in Sauna Mania. Not knowing that , two day later my guy Z followed your steps there and returned to the room impossibly excited. So even if I never went there , must say I benefited from Sauna Mania visit big time. great idea exactly
-
Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?
nah ! I don't know about others but quite a few times I went and I guess still go in the future for a looks and feel even if I know / suspect guy may be just silky sandbag. Broadly speaking there are 3 components - looks , skills and personality and we may go for one of them depending on our preferences but also our disposition on given day. One day we may feel horny and go for skills , two days later we may feel more bluesy and may be looking for somebody warm and cuddly.
-
Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?
and to make sure we were right I offed him next trip , month later
-
Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?
true but guys , like us have their better and worse days and opinion based on one meeting may be kind of skewed either way. Sleepy guy tonight may turn to be roaring lion two nights from now, specially if he liked you at the first place and feels grateful for a repeat business.
-
Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?
but it's still fun to see and assess of what other members like or dislike, specially if we know those members personally. I tend to give this type of recommendation benefit of doubt and often it works that way. Lets use real life example, few members over years recommended Tim at Senso and I always wondered what all noise is all about until for lack of better choices I took him for massage and he turned out to be not only great masseur but even better in boiling one's blood. If I went just for looks probably I'd never know - nothing wrong with his look, just not exactly my type.
-
Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?
and that is forum's true contribution to a community. Pointing at specific people is risky as we have own preferences which not necessarily are matching those of other posters. Our stars may be no more than also runs for others. If people know places they can try and form their own opinion ( and change it later to a tune ' where I had my eyes then )
-
Nov 15-19: anyone wants to meet in BKK?
have fun , all three of you, and don't forget to report what you saw
-
Pattaya tourist trying Rio for first time
now you managed to get us curious like hell, LOL
-
Belated Trip Report end of Aug-early September 2019
O no, vinapu never throws wads of any notes, he rather tucks them discreetly into guy's briefs or pockets It was great that you acted so fast that we managed to be in BKK at the same time .
-
Whats New In Bangkok...Not interested in boys
new MRT line from Hualampong across the river with impressive Sanam Chai station glass floor atop of Maha Nakhon building 27 new locations of 7/11 stores scattered all over the Bangkok for your shopping needs
-
Pattaya tourist trying Rio for first time
welcome home.....
-
Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?
and count on the same when he is opposite - generous , undemanding and of good heart.
-
Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?
I'd say keep them out of here. You can tell ' i was told ......." or ' I read..... ' but don't be specific where or by whom. For sure they realize we gossip about them and no doubt they do the same when familiar face comes to the bar or to get massage. I'd not be surprised if some are eavesdropping here , the same goes with bar owners. I know at least one guy who found this forum by chance when looking for those guys above, I almost choked when he showed me this site on his phone but I guess I did good job faking lack of interest
-
pre-BKK Newbie Tutorial III - Personal Conduct
I never do because I like older stock but if you prefer youngish ones it's good practice to make sure guy is of proper age and that he has ID at all on him . You don't want be stopped at reception with guy in tow without ID or , horror of horrors, too young to be admitted although if you pick up guy from bar it's almost impossible those days. Note I used word 'almost"